Book Covers Skyrim (by DanielCoffey and doccdr)

dstansberry

My personal Load Order for these three goes like this...

- Book Covers Skyrim

- HQ Paper

- Book Covers Skyrim Optional Paper Textures

Out of curiosity, why that order? I don't see BCS overwriting a single file.
The BCS Optional Paper Textures overwrite 4 textures in HQ Paper

My personal Load Order for these three goes like this...

- Book Covers Skyrim

- HQ Paper

- Book Covers Skyrim Optional Paper Textures

Out of curiosity, why that order? I don't see BCS overwriting a single file.
The BCS Optional Paper Textures overwrite 4 textures in HQ Paper
I should had made myself more clear. I was surprised by suggesting putting the main Books before HQ Paper.

• 1 month later...

I have just made a sticky post on the Book Covers Skyrim Nexus forum concerning the Photoshop Source files for the mod. I have been asked to make the PSD files available so that a non-English version of the cover textures themselves can be created and I have done so.

If you are interested in making non-English versions of the textures or alternative covers yourself, I suggest you go and have a read.

Edited by DanielCoffey

• 1 month later...

The newest English Language version of the USKP makes a lot of minor corrections to text in a significant number of books. I am in the process of updating BCS to support these changes and will pass the changes through to my Compatibility Patch Collection too.

ETA : 1 day

Existing users of 2.8.3 will be able to download the Language Pack and choose the English option to get the latest .esp which will save a full download as it will only be the .esp that needs updating.

EDIT : Version 2.8.4 is now available. Compatibility Patch files will be updated in about half a day.

Edited by DanielCoffey

Yes you will need to stay with version 2.6.4.

I suggest putting HF on your Steam Wish List and see if you can catch it on sale as quite a lot of player home mods assume you have it too.

I mean I have both DG and DB because they add new quests and storylines to Skyrim. I have NO desire to get Hearthfire :-/. I honestly could not care less about building a freaking player home. I don't give a sh** at all. I'm sorry. 

How much effort would it be to split up the newest version into modules?

Edited by DoYouEvenModBro

If you're so upset with it DYEMB, why not learn doing it yourself? There will be many more mods out there who will not provide compatibility for non-legendary setups.

Fair enough. I can do that. Didn't mean to sound aggressive. Bad day at work and then NO NON-HF EDITION...GRRRRRRR :-P

By now everybody should own all of the DLC. It has gone on sale so many times on steam for five or so dollars. A lot of people are probably tired of downloading three plugins for one mod when they could be downloading one legendary version of a mod. Just imagine how many esp slots we could save having legendary versions of mods. Plus I am sure the time of a modder is worth more than that 5 dollars someone cheap will not spend on one DLC having to make three versions of one mod because others think they are making a statement not breaking down and just buying HF. After all isn't Skyrim just worth it in general and that's why everyone spends so much time on Skyrim?