Book Covers Skyrim (by DanielCoffey and doccdr)

dstansberry

Thanks for clarifying, sounds like a Serenity user like myself would be most pleased with the originals and others could choose accordingly. I didn't put enough thought into my original post, just assumed (without thinking it through) that the screenshots would be representative of everyone's experience (obviously not as some use enb, some don't, different enb presets vary greatly, etc.).

The assets changed in STAT are the MODL - Model Filename record for the inventory model and in BOOK it is also MODL - Model Filename for the world model and also INAM - Inventory Art to select the new STAT record.

Frequently I have to fix mistakes in OBND - Object Bounds and rarely DATA - Type, DATA - Weight or YNAM - Sound - Pick Up but if those were handed off to the Unofficial Patch team, we would be all square.

The assets changed in STAT are the MODL - Model Filename record for the inventory model and in BOOK it is also MODL - Model Filename for the world model and also INAM - Inventory Art to select the new STAT record.

Frequently I have to fix mistakes in OBND - Object Bounds and rarely DATA - Type, DATA - Weight or YNAM - Sound - Pick Up but if those were handed off to the Unofficial Patch team, we would be all square.

DATA means your mod needs the Stats tag, and MODL means that the sooner the Graphics tag is developed the better. You wouldn't need any patches with that, well you wouldn't need as many.

SkyProc could edit those also I believe. Would need to check the API.

SkyProc can technically edit anything. That's why pultoman was making SkyBash as an alternative to CBash, but decided not to continue with it, the source code for SkyBash is still around.

• 1 month later...

So, is this mod going to be a requirement for the mod Daniel is currently (and wrapping up) working on, The Lost Library? I haven't included this mod in my current load, I used it sometime ago, but I need to get this back on my list, can't remember why I took off to begin with, or maybe I just forgot to put it back after going STEP 2.2.9. I am starting to drift here, sorry.

Edited by CovertSlinky

• 2 months later...

Quick question about Load Order...

I am working on an installer for BCS + PERMA patches and since PERMA isn't in BOSS yet, I wonder if I can make any assumptions about the Load order of PerkusMaximus_Master.esp relative to Book Covers Skyrim.esp. I don't want people telling me Wrye Bash reports Out of Order Masters.

If I add Master dependencies for both PERMA and BCS in a compatibility patch then LOOT will put the patch in the correct place. Of course folks can still use BUM to choose "BOTTOM Compatibility Patches" if they don't use LOOT.

I could do with confirmation of where PerkusMaximus_Master.esp sorts relative to Book Covers Skyrim.esp before I can finalise and release my compatibility patch as it is still unknown to BOSS.

I would like to take advantage of LOOT's placement dependent on included masters but I may have to release a "no master dependency" patch and rely on users to create a BUM rule to sort it manually.