Missing a terrain LOD meshes

Zantan_h

Question

Hello,

I have a problem in whitrun where there is an issue with terrain lod in west of whitrun a small part of terrain is missing, near the giant camp and the fort.

It’s almost visible when I am in front of dragonsreach and looking at the west.

a wierd thing is that if at this spot i open the map then go back to the Game for a second the Lod is back and disapear. It happen also if I walk along the wall with wooden picks.

I use DYNDOLOD and Xlodgen with season evrighing works execpt this, outside, i have no problem. I tried to reload evreything, try a new save the issue is still hear. 

I Hope someone will understand what’s happen

Sorry, I am not a native english. 

Thanks for reading 

1 answer to this question

6 hours ago, Zantan_h said:

Hello,

I have a problem in whitrun where there is an issue with terrain lod in west of whitrun a small part of terrain is missing, near the giant camp and the fort.

It’s almost visible when I am in front of dragonsreach and looking at the west.

a wierd thing is that if at this spot i open the map then go back to the Game for a second the Lod is back and disapear. It happen also if I walk along the wall with wooden picks.

I use DYNDOLOD and Xlodgen with season evrighing works execpt this, outside, i have no problem. I tried to reload evreything, try a new save the issue is still hear. 

I Hope someone will understand what’s happen

Sorry, I am not a native english. 

Thanks for reading 

Read https://dyndolod.info/Official-DynDOLOD-Support-Forum#Post-Logs which DynDOLOD log and debug log and which xLODGen log to upload.

Try to make a useful screenshot of the area. Maybe try to use tfc in console to get closer. https://dyndolod.info/Official-DynDOLOD-Support-Forum#In-Game-Screenshots