Dual Sheath Redux (by Neovalen)

Neovalen

How did you get JaySuS's attention' date=' z92? That would be really important to know right now.[/quote']

I had just PM'd him on the Nexus many moons ago, but if his box is full, then that is why you can't reach him. He probably is no longer active or no longer maintaining his mod too much.

Maybe try his mod thread.

While I assume this is harmless as I haven't noticed any issues with DSR, I figured I'd post it just incase it's something that's not supposed to happen that can help Neo..

stack:

[None].DualSheathReduxEffect.RegisterForAnimationEvent() - "" Line ?

[None].DualSheathReduxEffect.onBeginState() - "DualSheathReduxEffect.psc" Line 89

[None].DualSheathReduxEffect.GotoState() - "ActiveMagicEffect.psc" Line ?

[None].DualSheathReduxEffect.OnEffectStart() - "DualSheathReduxEffect.psc" Line 72

[05/06/2013 - 03:30:37PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp10"

stack:

[None].DualSheathReduxEffect.onBeginState() - "DualSheathReduxEffect.psc" Line 89

[None].DualSheathReduxEffect.OnEffectStart() - "DualSheathReduxEffect.psc" Line 72

[05/06/2013 - 03:30:37PM] Error: Unable to call RegisterForAnimationEvent - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type

stack:

[05/06/2013 - 03:30:37PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp10"

stack:

[05/06/2013 - 03:30:37PM] Error: Unable to call RegisterForAnimationEvent - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type

stack:

stack:

stack:

[None].DualSheathReduxEffect.onBeginState() - "DualSheathReduxEffect.psc" Line 90

stack:

[None].DualSheathReduxEffect.onBeginState() - "DualSheathReduxEffect.psc" Line 90

stack:

stack:

stack:

stack:

[05/06/2013 - 03:30:41PM] Error: Cannot add a None spell to the actor

Neo,

With the new patches for xp32, duel sheath, and immersive animations for some reason when using shield and sword, the animation shows my character putting the sword in a non-existent sheath on his hip and then it pops onto the characters back. Really looks weird.

Neo,

With the new patches for xp32, duel sheath, and immersive animations for some reason when using shield and sword, the animation shows my character putting the sword in a non-existent sheath on his hip and then it pops onto the characters back. Really looks weird.

You probably have the wrong animation.  You should have Dual Sword Wield -- Swords on Back. (The shield takes the place of one of the swords if you have sword + shield). If that does not work try adding the IAN Dual Sword Wield from Back optional file after the other.

If that fails - Do you have the right skeleton?

I do not know what I am doing wrong, but the animations are not working correctly for me with Dual Sheath. I updated all the patches Neo added with the new xp32 skeleton, reinstalled all the animations, and am updated all the up to today's changes. I deleted the Skyproc Patches folder (because after the updates the shield was no longer stored on the back). Deleting the folder fixed that, but still the animations show the character putting the swords on the hip and then they pop onto the characters back. My guess is I am missing or misinterpreting instructions somewhere, just not sure where, short of starting all over again. I am loading a vanilla save to test things, if it makes a difference and the load is pure SR with no other mods. Time for bed, maybe I'll figure it out after work tomorrow.

Neo,

You probably have the wrong animation.  You should have Dual Sword Wield -- Swords on Back. (The shield takes the place of one of the swords if you have sword + shield). If that does not work try adding the IAN Dual Sword Wield from Back optional file after the other.

IAN Dual Sword Wield from Back optional file fixed it. Not sure why as this is not in the SR instructions. Oh well, thanks for your help.

Neo,

IAN Dual Sword Wield from Back optional file fixed it. Not sure why as this is not in the SR instructions. Oh well, thanks for your help.
It is.

Immersive Animations Author: Berzgore

Version: 2.0

Optionals(Via Installer): Main, Sneaking, Strafe, Greatsword Sprint, Dual Sword Wield -- Swords on Back, Dual Axe Wield, Dual Dagger Wield, Dual Mace Wield, Rogue Stab

Overrides: Better Turn Animation - Only One Pose

Neo,

It is.

Immersive Animations Author: Berzgore

Version: 2.0

Optionals(Via Installer): Main, Sneaking, Strafe, Greatsword Sprint, Dual Sword Wield -- Swords on Back, Dual Axe Wield, Dual Dagger Wield, Dual Mace Wield, Rogue Stab

Overrides: Better Turn Animation - Only One Pose

Yes, and I reinstalled Dual Sheath, XP32 Skeleton, and Immersive Animation 3 times to no effect and yes I did select Dual Sword Wield -- Swords on Back from the installer. The animations put the sword on the hip and then popped onto the back. Not until adding the IAN Dual Sword Wield from Back optional file did things work and that was after using dual sword wield -- swords on back from the installer. But the installer had greatsword sprint listed twice and I selected both, perhaps that was the problem. I do not know. Thanks for your hard work.

I'm having some random CTDs when I enter bulding for the last week so I enabled the payrus loggin to see what's going on. Here what it says:

[05/10/2013 - 07:09:04PM] Error: Cannot call GetAt() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[Active effect 3 on  (000D0FF5)].DualSheathReduxEffect.InitGear() - "DualSheathReduxEffect.psc" Line 351
[Active effect 3 on  (000D0FF5)].DualSheathReduxEffect.onBeginState() - "DualSheathReduxEffect.psc" Line 92
[Active effect 3 on  (000D0FF5)].DualSheathReduxEffect.GotoState() - "ActiveMagicEffect.psc" Line ?
[Active effect 3 on  (000D0FF5)].DualSheathReduxEffect.OnEffectStart() - "DualSheathReduxEffect.psc" Line 72
[05/10/2013 - 07:09:04PM] Error: Cannot equip a None item
stack:
[ (000D0FF6)].Actor.EquipItem() - "<native>" Line ?
[Active effect 3 on  (000D0FF6)].DualSheathReduxEffect.InitGear() - "DualSheathReduxEffect.psc" Line 357
[Active effect 3 on  (000D0FF6)].DualSheathReduxEffect.onBeginState() - "DualSheathReduxEffect.psc" Line 92
[Active effect 3 on  (000D0FF6)].DualSheathReduxEffect.GotoState() - "ActiveMagicEffect.psc" Line ?
[Active effect 3 on  (000D0FF6)].DualSheathReduxEffect.OnEffectStart() - "DualSheathReduxEffect.psc" Line 72
stack:
[ (000D0FF4)].Actor.EquipItem() - "<native>" Line ?
[Active effect 3 on  (000D0FF4)].DualSheathReduxEffect.InitGear() - "DualSheathReduxEffect.psc" Line 357
[Active effect 3 on  (000D0FF4)].DualSheathReduxEffect.onBeginState() - "DualSheathReduxEffect.psc" Line 92
[Active effect 3 on  (000D0FF4)].DualSheathReduxEffect.GotoState() - "ActiveMagicEffect.psc" Line ?
[Active effect 3 on  (000D0FF4)].DualSheathReduxEffect.OnEffectStart() - "DualSheathReduxEffect.psc" Line 72
stack:
[ (000D0FF5)].Actor.EquipItem() - "<native>" Line ?
[Active effect 3 on  (000D0FF5)].DualSheathReduxEffect.InitGear() - "DualSheathReduxEffect.psc" Line 357
[Active effect 3 on  (000D0FF5)].DualSheathReduxEffect.onBeginState() - "DualSheathReduxEffect.psc" Line 92
[Active effect 3 on  (000D0FF5)].DualSheathReduxEffect.GotoState() - "ActiveMagicEffect.psc" Line ?
[Active effect 3 on  (000D0FF5)].DualSheathReduxEffect.OnEffectStart() - "DualSheathReduxEffect.psc" Line 72
[05/10/2013 - 07:09:08PM] Error: Array index 11 is out of range (0-10)
stack:
[CCEQuest01 (9F08DB32)].CCEScript.initialize() - "CCEScript.psc" Line 55
[alias CCEPlayerAlias on quest CCEQuest01 (9F08DB32)].CCEPlayerAlias.OnPlayerLoadGame() - "CCEPlayerAlias.psc" Line 8
[05/10/2013 - 07:10:17PM] VM is freezing...
[05/10/2013 - 07:10:17PM] VM is frozen
[05/10/2013 - 07:10:18PM] Saving game...
[05/10/2013 - 07:10:18PM] VM is thawing...
[05/10/2013 - 07:10:23PM] VM is freezing...
[05/10/2013 - 07:10:23PM] VM is frozen
Any idea?

I'm having some random CTDs when I enter bulding for the last week so I enabled the payrus loggin to see what's going on. Here what it says:

[05/10/2013 - 07:09:04PM] Error: Cannot call GetAt() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[Active effect 3 on  (000D0FF5)].DualSheathReduxEffect.InitGear() - "DualSheathReduxEffect.psc" Line 351
stack:
[ (000D0FF6)].Actor.EquipItem() - "<native>" Line ?
[Active effect 3 on  (000D0FF6)].DualSheathReduxEffect.InitGear() - "DualSheathReduxEffect.psc" Line 357
[Active effect 3 on  (000D0FF6)].DualSheathReduxEffect.onBeginState() - "DualSheathReduxEffect.psc" Line 92
[Active effect 3 on  (000D0FF6)].DualSheathReduxEffect.GotoState() - "ActiveMagicEffect.psc" Line ?
[Active effect 3 on  (000D0FF6)].DualSheathReduxEffect.OnEffectStart() - "DualSheathReduxEffect.psc" Line 72
stack:
[ (000D0FF4)].Actor.EquipItem() - "<native>" Line ?
[Active effect 3 on  (000D0FF4)].DualSheathReduxEffect.InitGear() - "DualSheathReduxEffect.psc" Line 357
[Active effect 3 on  (000D0FF4)].DualSheathReduxEffect.onBeginState() - "DualSheathReduxEffect.psc" Line 92
[Active effect 3 on  (000D0FF4)].DualSheathReduxEffect.GotoState() - "ActiveMagicEffect.psc" Line ?
[Active effect 3 on  (000D0FF4)].DualSheathReduxEffect.OnEffectStart() - "DualSheathReduxEffect.psc" Line 72
stack:
[ (000D0FF5)].Actor.EquipItem() - "<native>" Line ?
[Active effect 3 on  (000D0FF5)].DualSheathReduxEffect.InitGear() - "DualSheathReduxEffect.psc" Line 357
[05/10/2013 - 07:09:08PM] Error: Array index 11 is out of range (0-10)
stack:
[CCEQuest01 (9F08DB32)].CCEScript.initialize() - "CCEScript.psc" Line 55
[alias CCEPlayerAlias on quest CCEQuest01 (9F08DB32)].CCEPlayerAlias.OnPlayerLoadGame() - "CCEPlayerAlias.psc" Line 8
[05/10/2013 - 07:10:17PM] VM is freezing...
[05/10/2013 - 07:10:17PM] VM is frozen
[05/10/2013 - 07:10:18PM] Saving game...
[05/10/2013 - 07:10:18PM] VM is thawing...
[05/10/2013 - 07:10:23PM] VM is freezing...
[05/10/2013 - 07:10:23PM] VM is frozen

Any idea?

try to deactivate DSR in MCM, build patch again. Load game and activate.