Typically everything that goes into the data folder should be installed with a mod manager.

Just what i tought. Starting to learn this modding thing now. Sometimes mod authors still say manually install but i have realized it is better to always use the manager (Vortex in my case) and even repack the files. Thanks for answer.

• 5 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 9 months later...

Just curious.  Will the Dyndolod Scripts 2.82 for the SE DLL still function with the 3.0 alpha?  Or are there other scripts available for this? 

Thank you.

Read the first post of DynDOLOD 3.00 Alpha:

For dynamic LOD: SKSE, SKSE64, SKSEVR and PapyrusUtil, PapyrusUtil SE, PapyrusUtil VR  or DynDOLOD DLL

Read DynDOLOD_QuickStart.html in the download archive:

Either install DynDOLOD DLL (overwrite papyrus scripts of DynDOLOD Resources) or PapyrusUtil (if available and desired) for the used game version according to their documentations.

Read ..\DynDOLOD\docs\DynDOLOD_DLL.html in the download archive.

• 8 months later...

I just uploaded the existing archives to Nexus so they can be added to mod lists. And in case I am quicker than PapyrusUtil with updating for Skyrim AE.

All the explanations from first post and whatever was discussed in the past 3 years still applies.

• 4 weeks later...