Dual Sheath Redux (by Neovalen)

Neovalen

• 1 month later...

I am also getting this error to do with RequiemDB - SIC Patch.esp has a missing master Requiem - Dragonborn.esp except that this esp is present and ticked and the load order is correct.

Requiem - Dragonborn.esp Active

Requiem - SIC Patch.esp Active

RequiemDB - SIC Patch.esp Active

As they appear in BOSS. I have reinstalled everything involved e.g. DSR and Requiem patches no luck. Any ideas?

• 3 weeks later...

For some reason, when I have dual swords or dual maces/whatever equipped, they are both either shown on the left or the right. Isn't it supposed to be one on the left and one on the right? Can someone help? I installed this, skeleton, and new idles. I ran the new idles patch and then ran this patch. Am I missing anything?

Matching weapons will be on opposite sides. If you equip say' date=' a sword with a mace, they will be on the same side. This is due to the way Bethesda mounts weapons (swords are cross-draw and maces are same side draw).[/quote']

Ok. So in that case I guess the mod IS working and I'm just dumb, haha. Thanks for the heads up. I was pulling my hair out trying to get this thing to work. Is there any other way to test if it's working? Should I try putting a shield on my back?

Only swords are cross draw (not sure about daggers). So if you equip axes/maces in any configuration they should never be on the same side. Axe/sword and mace/sword will always be on the same side. Sword/sword will never be on the same side.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 4

Only swords are cross draw (not sure about daggers). So if you equip axes/maces in any configuration they should never be on the same side. Axe/sword and mace/sword will always be on the same side. Sword/sword will never be on the same side.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 4

Yea I was dong mace/sword. I could have sworn I saw them on different sides last STEP setup I had but I guess I was wrong. Back hip dagger is working though. 

Good'day,

I've got a question regarding the installation order of the DSR compatibility patches of Elemental Staffs and the Skyrim De-LARPification Project. Should I install the main mods first, before I install the patches? ( which seems to make most sense to me ) or should I just follow the STEP list scolling down, and install the main mod files over the patches? Cause I does only mention this : "Also install the patches for Elemental Staffs and Skyrim Weapon De-LARP-ification Project. "

Thanks for any clarification.