Dual Sheath Redux (by Neovalen)

Neovalen

Neovalen - with the recent addition of Animation Tweaks and Fixes, what is your recommended modification/solution to fix the issue of ATF and DSR to avoid the screenshot below?:)

Basically, shield and sword now being sheathed on back, along with a backpack - mass clipping ensues. I could ditch the backpack but this early in the new game the extra space is invaluable. I like the animation tweaks of ATF so far, so I'd like to find a solution between the two that works for a sword and board character.

Thoughts?

Posted Image

(that's a Falmer Shield, Falmer Sword and a random backpack)

I've been thinking of implementing shield on hand if large backpacks are equipped, it's near impossible to get rid of all clipping. In my personal game I don't mind the clipping so much, if it does bug me enough I can turn it off in the MCM. To avoid the issue all together I usually use the smaller backpack styles that come with Frostfall.

Hey Neo,

I've got a problem with the SkyProc Patcher from DSR.

I use JaysusSwords with WilliamImm's patch, DSR with any patches needed for my other mods and a bashed patch to merge levelled lists.

When I enable the bashed patch and run DSR, the latter reports that the Balance Plugin from JaysusSwords is missing it's master (Jswords.esm) even though it is activated. If I don't enable the bashed patch, everything is fine and the patcher finishes.

Any idea what's going wrong?

Did you use Sharlikran's version of JaySuS Swords? The patcher implodes with JaySuS's original version.

Already switched and everything works perfectly fine now :-)

Your patch for jaysus is currently under mod review... anything to worry about?

Your patch for jaysus is currently under mod review... anything to worry about?

The mod was taken down because it was uploaded without permission from JaySuS. I discussed with the staff member who took it under for review, and I found that I had to get permission from JaySuS somehow in order to upload it again. Pretty sure the worst I'll get for this is a formal warning.

No idea how Sharlikran managed to upload the complete mod and not get banned/warned, where as I just created a "patch" that requires the origional mod to work (using modified assets, sure).

Then again, fighting with a staff decision is only going to cause more trouble than it's worth, so I'm removing the mod from public distribution until I can get a response from JaySuS. Even if it's like waiting for Godot.

JaySus did update the description page for his mod not long ago (I suppose that's when he added the info about people trying to sell his assets in second life or something) so I guess he is still around. Doesn't necessarily mean he'll respond though. :(

Patching DSR with a clean MO overwrite folder-- basically cleaned out all the Skyproc Patchers folders in \overwrite and reinstalled everything; SUM hasn't been used. However as soon as it starts importing with the message "importing Skyrim.esm", I get this error:

Posted Image

Not sure why it's happening now when it's never done that before. Was fine up until yesterday actually. I've set the executable (java.exe) to run with this argument -Xmx1024m, but no help either, which puzzles me. Anyone know what's happening here?