v2.0.0 - Feedback & Bug Reports

DoubleYou

Check the crash log from Crash Logger.

49 minutes ago, ephemeraljoy said:

Hello all. I've got a repeatable instant crash to desktop when I hover over a staff in a container (chest, enemy, MY inventory). First time using the step guide, so I certainly could have done something wrong. Any thoughts? Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

I completed the guide last night and everything seems to be fine from a quick test before I went to bed, the game looks fantastic and the LOD is incredible.  However DynDOLOD gave me an error when it finished.

Warning: Property not found mycell in scripts\ccasvsse001_doorunlockscript.pex ccasvsse001-almsivi.esm [REFR:05000F2B] (places ccASVSSE001_DoorUnlockTrig [ACTI:05000F26] in GRUP Cell Persistent Children of [CELL:040142EC] (in DLC2SolstheimWorld "Solstheim" [WRLD:04000800]) at 8,5)

I know that has ccasvsse001 is Ghosts of the Tribunal CC content and I can find the 05000F2B reference in xEdit but I have no idea what to do next or even if I should do anything. Is this something I need to worry about? LOOT reports the plugin as cleaned

I'm not 100% sure if it's mentioned here. 

But... might be worth noting that for whatever reason Nemesis won't execute properly and kick back an error (6002 was the particular one I had received). This is due to AV, specifically the real-time scanner in windows from my experience.

I don't know if this is common knowledge or not, but might be worth noting under the Nemesis expanded section. 

Otherwise awesome guide! 

On 4/20/2022 at 1:29 PM, wolf44 said:

I'm not 100% sure if it's mentioned here. 

But... might be worth noting that for whatever reason Nemesis won't execute properly and kick back an error (6002 was the particular one I had received). This is due to AV, specifically the real-time scanner in windows from my experience.

I don't know if this is common knowledge or not, but might be worth noting under the Nemesis expanded section. 

Otherwise awesome guide! 

It's not just Nemesis. Any of the tools that have file output can be hit with problems due to Windows Defender (xLodgen, DynDOLOD, TexGen, etc). I had to add exceptions for the executables and the output folders to avoid sporadic issues.

On 4/20/2022 at 9:07 AM, Kordac said:

I completed the guide last night and everything seems to be fine from a quick test before I went to bed, the game looks fantastic and the LOD is incredible.  However DynDOLOD gave me an error when it finished.

Warning: Property not found mycell in scripts\ccasvsse001_doorunlockscript.pex ccasvsse001-almsivi.esm [REFR:05000F2B] (places ccASVSSE001_DoorUnlockTrig [ACTI:05000F26] in GRUP Cell Persistent Children of [CELL:040142EC] (in DLC2SolstheimWorld "Solstheim" [WRLD:04000800]) at 8,5)

I know that has ccasvsse001 is Ghosts of the Tribunal CC content and I can find the 05000F2B reference in xEdit but I have no idea what to do next or even if I should do anything. Is this something I need to worry about? LOOT reports the plugin as cleaned

I get this error all the time as well when I re-run DynDOLOD. I also checked in SSEedit to see it could be easily fixed, but all the properties seem to be filled and no errors show up. So I guess it is a problem in the original script/ pex file. I have never been fortunate with fixing scripts in CreationKit, so I won't try to see if it is fixable that way. Maybe someone who is more script-savvy could fix it? But then again, I haven't played Almvisi yet, so I don't know if it needs to be fixed. (How is this for non-commital? ;) )

33 minutes ago, ButchDiavolo said:

I get this error all the time as well when I re-run DynDOLOD. I also checked in SSEedit to see it could be easily fixed, but all the properties seem to be filled and no errors show up. So I guess it is a problem in the original script/ pex file. I have never been fortunate with fixing scripts in CreationKit, so I won't try to see if it is fixable that way. Maybe someone who is more script-savvy could fix it? But then again, I haven't played Almvisi yet, so I don't know if it needs to be fixed. (How is this for non-commital? ;) )

I've reported this to the USCCCP mod. There's 18 pages of bug reports over there, though, so it could be a while before it's addressed.

• 2 weeks later...

Within STEP 2:

Within SkyrimSE Installation Steps, the example file location leaves off the suggested "\Games" prefix (used in the Setup Guide)

Similarly, in the Tool Setup table (xLODGen)  the suggested "\Games" prefix is also missing.

Still within STEP 2, the BethINI setup inclluded:

• Ensure the Mod Organizer path is correct (e.g. ..\Modding\Tools\Mod Organizer).

However, the default System Setup places the Mod Organizer directly under \Modding, rather then under Modding\Tools

BethINI Baseline Configuration:

The example image for "Detail" does not match either described option. Lens Flare is unchecked (agreeing with ENB option) yet Ambient Occlusion remains checked (disagreeing with ENB option)