v2.0.0 - Feedback & Bug Reports

DoubleYou

• 3 weeks later...

In step 2, it says
"All tools installed in the System Setup Guide should already be configured in MO."
But that guide doesn't seem to have anything about how to configure the tools for use in MO. It just explains how to install them, and how to configure MO itself generally.

Edited by CorpCord

7 hours ago, CorpCord said:

In step 2, it says
"All tools installed in the System Setup Guide should already be configured in MO."
But that guide doesn't seem to have anything about how to configure the tools for use in MO. It just explains how to install them, and how to configure MO itself generally.

Just beneath this phrase, are the instructions and table for configuring the tools in MO. Just open up the spoiler instructions and continue forward. I will rephrase that sentence.

After cleaning the masters, the guide says

At this point, the Bethesda masters should be cleaned and the mod list order in the left pane should reflect (Note that the plugin order may be different):

1. Creation Club Mods...
  1. DLC: HearthFires
  2. DLC: Dragonborn
  3. DLC: Dawnguard
  4. Cleaned Vanilla Masters
  5. xEdit Output

But my mods had the DLC first, then the CC mods, even though I followed the guide exactly.

I'm not sure why the guide gives that particular order. You are right that it should be DLC first then the CC mods. If you scroll up to Vanilla Masters Cleaning List... the correct order is listed.

29 minutes ago, Greg said:

I'm not sure why the guide gives that particular order. You are right that it should be DLC first then the CC mods. If you scroll up to Vanilla Masters Cleaning List... the correct order is listed.

Thanks.

1 hour ago, Greg said:

1 hour ago, CorpCord said:

Thanks.

It notes the mod list in the left pane and not the plugin list in right pane. The mod list is what it is, depending on how the CC content was installed and detected by MO and Steam during validation ... it really doesn't matter, because the plugin list is the same. I will reorder so that they agree though.

2 hours ago, CorpCord said:

The guide says to install the "Darker Gradients" optional file for Realistic Water Two SE. There is no such optional file. The only "Darker Gradient" file is an Old File. Not sure what it's been replaced with.

This was discussed in the mod topic, but was never acted upon. I believe it should be safe to ignore that file based off that discussion.

1 hour ago, CorpCord said:

The NexusMods page linked for Natural Eyes SSE has been deleted.

You can use the original OldRim version of the mod as-is: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/3589. Download and install the 'Natural Eyes High Res' main file.

The SSE version of the mod appears to have been a lazy reupload of the original, without any changes (the file sizes/dates are identical), by a 3rd-party who may have violated some rules, hence its removal.