v2.0.0 - Feedback & Bug Reports

DoubleYou

1 hour ago, z929669 said:

But our goal is not for screen archers doing selfies, so DoF is not applicable to Step

True, but the ENB can be rounded out too. It's just an alternative DoF option users can toggle on or off at their discretion. Would be off by default.

1 hour ago, TechAngel85 said:

True, but the ENB can be rounded out too. It's just an alternative DoF option users can toggle on or off at their discretion. Would be off by default.

Fair point. Why not settle for the best, eh?

18 minutes ago, BillyFJack said:

Do the cleaned creation club mods go in Cleaned Vanilla Masters, or just update.esm and the 3 dlcs?

Thanks for STEP. I always use it when setting up a run, and it has always ran stably and well.

They can all got in the Cleaned Masters. If you desire to separate out the CCm you can put them in a separate one and place it below Cleaned Masters.

3 hours ago, LittleGuy said:

I know you guys are already fixing the issues with EVLaS, but maybe consider trying the vanilla start when testing (if you aren't already).
ScreenShot10.thumb.jpg.a68d3afd1a947d12a97d49aeec23d613.jpgScreenShot9.thumb.jpg.70d735b9f76c05770413dd46fc57e881.jpg

Looks like our Time of Day ENB EVLAS bug. I am unsure if this isn't already fixed in the current ENB file on Nexus. 

10 hours ago, LittleGuy said:

I know you guys are already fixing the issues with EVLaS, but maybe consider trying the vanilla start when testing (if you aren't already).
ScreenShot10.thumb.jpg.a68d3afd1a947d12a97d49aeec23d613.jpgScreenShot9.thumb.jpg.70d735b9f76c05770413dd46fc57e881.jpg

What is the ToD in that scene? With or without ENB?

6 hours ago, DoubleYou said:

Looks like our Time of Day ENB EVLAS bug. I am unsure if this isn't already fixed in the current ENB file on Nexus. 

I think the ToD is around 9 AM in that scene(?), so I doubt it is ENB but rather EVLaS. Would need to test. I never run the intro, and I bet most authors don't either. Either way, I know our ToD is good in ENB, so I am pretty sure the occasional outdoor lighting glitches are from EVLaS in combination with CW.

Again, need to test. Should be simple to see if it's ENB by toggling using shift+F12. Also should be able to check with EVLaS disabled w/wo ENB

I just tested without enb, EVLaS darkens the area because of the nearby mountains and turning on enb turns the shadows pitch black.

3 hours ago, z929669 said:

I think the ToD is around 9 AM in that scene(?)

Yup, 8AM

Edited by LittleGuy

3 hours ago, LittleGuy said:

Setting EnableSkylighting to =false seems to be a quick fix for now.
ScreenShot16.thumb.jpg.87899216939d7eafcd1965a6e46592e5.jpg

That's vanilla lighting for the most part and too bright, but I have a fix we are testing now.

ENB 0.3.5 update coming soon to fix this and some other things.

Was looking into the 2.0.0 guide, and noticed that Gold Septim - Coins Retex was dropped since the 1.0.0 guide* and AFAICT nothing replaced it.

None of the discussed alternatives (on the JS Purses thread) were put into use. Not that the Septim model is a big deal, just curious if this was intentional or an oversight.

* Despite the thread saying it was dropped in March '21, it remained on the 1.0.0 guide.

28 minutes ago, alphaniner said:

Was looking into the 2.0.0 guide, and noticed that Gold Septim - Coins Retex was dropped since the 1.0.0 guide* and AFAICT nothing replaced it.

None of the discussed alternatives (on the JS Purses thread) were put into use. Not that the Septim model is a big deal, just curious if this was intentional or an oversight.

* Despite the thread saying it was dropped in March '21, it remained on the 1.0.0 guide.

We currently haven't found an alternative that we've all been happy with.