Skill Interface (by Tko007)

stoppingby4now

Great! Almost done grabbing the Extended mods. I made a copy MO profile of my un-patched core mods profile and I'm installing the extended mods there, so I'll just use the extended patch

The Core profile looked great, so if extended works out, I really wanna try SkyRe so I can finally be a badass kitty (claw perks). Anything to watch out for?

Great! Almost done grabbing the Extended mods. I made a copy MO profile of my un-patched core mods profile and I'm installing the extended mods there, so I'll just use the extended patch

The Core profile looked great, so if extended works out, I really wanna try SkyRe so I can finally be a badass kitty (claw perks). Anything to watch out for?

SkyRe will have a Reproccer that you'll need to run similar to the Dual Sheathe Redux patcher. Instead of running both separately at the end, get SUM and in the options make sure that it does NOT run BOSS. SUM will run both patchers at the same time.

RESPONSE!

As it turns out, the author's account was hacked, and that hacker deleted everything from Tko's account, including the mod. There still is the possibility of reuploading the mod with the update, but who really knows for sure. I've asked for a ETA on when the mod will be back.

Hacked account huh? Who hacks a nexus account? Sounds more like you shouldn't piss off your girlfriend. 

Nah, it's believeable. Heck, I can imagine someone doing it just to prove a point. There may be a few oddballs that thought they would be able to glean a fair bit of information or some form of membership they didn't already have but decided to trash the account when they didn't find what they hoped to find. It happens a lot in MMOs. I haven't heard it as much in my more recent forays but, back in the olden days when Runescape was average in the graphical department it happened more times than I could count.

Hacked account huh? Who hacks a nexus account? Sounds more like you shouldn't piss off your girlfriend. 

Haven't you noticed what was going on on Nexus about a month ago? Some idiot(s) were spreading malware in hopes to hack as many Nexus accounts as possible. Then someone got staff account that way, and hell almost broke loose (a few popular mods including SkyUI had files replaced with even more malware).

I am pretty sure Nexus can restore his files.

Edited by Octopuss

Going through STEP 2.2.9 and not being able to install a mod that is clearly in the guide is causing my minor Obsessive Compulsive need to complete each step to go crazy. Can't wait for the author to sort this all out. Sad to hear someone hacked his account.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have a questiona bout this particular listing (STEP 2.2.9, 2E Interface: Skill Interface)  It does say in the detailed instructions that the mod is not available on nexus.  However, I did find this, is it the same thing?  https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/24365/?  It does say 'This is now hosted by the STEP community". 

If so, is this version correct to use in STEP 2.2.9?