XP32 Maximum Skeleton (by XP32)

WilliamImm

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The last part of this mod asks the user if he/she wants to install 'Animations Files for Back Weapons' as well. Should we put yes or no? Same with Bolt Weapons. I think the latest version of this mod is 1.91. Perhaps someone can update the notes? I'm sure you are already working on it Tech so I'm sorry if this is a repetitive request. I am currently in the middle of a STEP/SR:L hybrid install :).

• 2 weeks later...

Ok, I guess I'm not the only one a little confused by the wording on the wiki for the STEP Extended install of this mod. It says to install the Back Hip Dagger option on the XPMS page, but does that mean we should install the Back Hip Dagger equip animation as well (immediately next in the installer)? I'm guessing yes, but it really isn't clear.

Ok' date=' I guess I'm not the only one a little confused by the wording on the wiki for the STEP Extended install of this mod. It says to install the Back Hip Dagger option on the XPMS page, but does that mean we should install the Back Hip Dagger equip animation as well (immediately next in the installer)? I'm guessing yes, but it really isn't clear.

I would say so, but I have nil XP with this one :/

Actually,

This is probably a compat issue for DSR. If this is only use with DSR, then I would follow Neo's instructions (no anim, since DSR probably conflicts)

I'd like Neo's confirmation though based on our mod list ... another reason for us to really get Extended figured out ... I just don't like its current condition.

Ok' date=' I guess I'm not the only one a little confused by the wording on the wiki for the STEP Extended install of this mod. It says to install the Back Hip Dagger option on the XPMS page, but does that mean we should install the Back Hip Dagger equip animation as well (immediately next in the installer)? I'm guessing yes, but it really isn't clear.

I would say so, but I have nil XP with this one :/

Actually,

This is probably a compat issue for DSR. If this is only use with DSR, then I would follow Neo's instructions (no anim, since DSR probably conflicts)

I'd like Neo's confirmation though based on our mod list ... another reason for us to really get Extended figured out ... I just don't like its current condition.

Installing it would be a start. :hurr:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think Neo doesn't install it because he uses Immersive Animations. That would explain the note about this install being incompatible with Neo's install. I've installed it without it for now, because according to the wiki page history, we once had the option recommended to install the hip dagger animations, and then it was removed. I'm still uncertain however. This is my first time installing Extended. The notes feature in Mod Organizer is proving invaluable!

• 5 months later...

Hello, I found a bug in this mod which causes an invisible copy of the dead body to be generated every time someone dies.

The invisible body can be moved, looted and works with the "Dead Body Collision" mod just like the normal one.

Since I was able to find very little informations about this problem I'd like to report the solution explained in this thread:

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/25971-xp32-maximum-skeleton-extended/page-26

As the author writes, the "Deadly Mutilation" feature is causing the glitch and he describes how to remove it manually from the skeletons ".nif" files:

- Open a skeleton in nifskope

- Go to the "NPC COM [COM ]" node

NPC COM [COM ] has children named "ArmLeftDismember", "ArmRightDismember" and "LowBodyEviserate"

- Right click on one of them "Block" -> "Remove Branch" (Ctrl  + Del), do that for all three nodes

- Afterwards NPC COM [COM ] should only have two Children "NPC Pelvis [Pelv]" and "NPC Spine [spn0]"

- Do that for male, female, male beast and female beast skeletons

- (IF you use a 1st person skeleton from my pack also do that for the 1st person skeleton)

I tried following this guide and it seems to solve the issue, but further testing is necessary.

Hope this will help.

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey

I am just installing STEP and I have made it to this plugin.

Is there someone out there that might help with the correct installation options?

The detailed instructions have nothing at all in common with the current version or the 1.93e version of the plugin.

:-(

OK, for 1.94 - It's a Fomod installer... and all the options I'm giving you to use are for STEP Extended.  Bow and Quiver - select XPMS Default.  Joy of Perspective - select No.  Experimental Package for Left-Hip Bolt Quiver - do not check box.  1 Handed Sword Placement - XPMS Default.  Dagger Placement - Back Hip Dagger.  Dagger Equip Animation Package - check the box.  Options - do not check any extra boxes.  Last Step (XPMS BHD) - only option...  That's it - good to go.

Edited by oqhansoloqo