XP32 Maximum Skeleton (by XP32)

WilliamImm

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If that is the case I will need to re-add it. Didn't get a chance to look at it last night.

I can also verify that this is the case.

Without Chesko's Belt-Fastened Quivers AO file, arrow is drawn from the back for a belt-quiver.

Just to confuse things a bit more... I installed 1.81 yesterday and my quiver appeared in the vanilla position (I'm POSITIVE that I used correct options - tried couple of times), but the animations worked fine (i.e. my character was reaching for arrows from his belt).

I tried different combinations of Belt Fastened Quivers (Animations only version, full version) and the result was always the same: vanilla quiver, belt animation. Totally werid. It was late and I gave up, but I will do some more testing tonight.

No success. I reinstalled both BFQ and XP Skeleton, 100% positive I chose right options. Bolt position is ok, on the belt, but arrows is vanilla. I will revert to an older version of the skeleton and see what happens.

::EDIT::

I don't understand... I went through every single version - restrospectively up to 1.6d. Each time the same result - animations are ok (I use BFQ - Animations Only), bolts are ok, but quivers are in vanilla position.

Just to confirm - I don't need to run FNIC each time, do I? As I uderstand this is for animations only, yes?

I should probably add that I have male character.

Just to confirm - I don't need to run FNIC each time, do I? As I uderstand this is for animations only, yes?

You have to run FNIS everytime you change the skeleton.

Only certain animations pack doesn't requiere to run FNIS, see the description in the mod page.

Personnaly I run FNIS everytime I change an animation or the skeleton, just in case.

Just to confirm - I don't need to run FNIC each time' date=' do I? As I uderstand this is for animations only' date=' yes?[/quote'']

You have to run FNIS everytime you change the skeleton.

Only certain animations pack doesn't requiere to run FNIS, see the description in the mod page.

Personnaly I run FNIS everytime I change an animation or the skeleton, just in case.

Just to be safe I run FNIS, BOSS, Wyre Bash, and SUM anytime I change any mods.

If I'm unsure about something I'll run FNIS, Wyre Bash and then SUM (which runs BOSS first) to be sure. Any changes to ANY skeleton though: animation or otherwise requires a re-run of FNIS I believe.

But Neo I'm so jealous; I really wonder what is so different about your setup. I mean obviously this isn't an isolated issue. Are you and/or have you been running any mods you haven't included in Skyrim Revisited?

No success. I reinstalled both BFQ and XP Skeleton, 100% positive I chose right options. Bolt position is ok, on the belt, but arrows is vanilla. I will revert to an older version of the skeleton and see what happens.

I don't understand... I went through every single version - restrospectively up to 1.6d. Each time the same result - animations are ok (I use BFQ - Animations Only), bolts are ok, but quivers are in vanilla position.

I should probably add that I have male character.

Just an idea...Why don't you delete all files/folders (inc. SUM.esp) that FNIS & SUM have produced and re-run the 2 utilities?

Apart from the "Overwrite" folder in MO there is also a Skyproc folder where your savegame folder is (...user/My documents/My games/Skyrim). Delete that folder too.

Just to confuse things a bit more... I installed 1.81 yesterday and my quiver appeared in the vanilla position (I'm POSITIVE that I used correct options - tried couple of times), but the animations worked fine (i.e. my character was reaching for arrows from his belt).

I tried different combinations of Belt Fastened Quivers (Animations only version, full version) and the result was always the same: vanilla quiver, belt animation. Totally werid. It was late and I gave up, but I will do some more testing tonight.

It could have been a problem with the installer you used.  Try switching from integrated FOMOD installer to non-intetegrated (or vice versa).  Sometimes one of these will fail to grab a few of the files.  Seems to happen with animations a lot.

Thanks for the tip, I'm on it now.

No joy :(

I've also created a female char and arrows are also in vanilla position, bolts are perfectly fine.

The arrows seems a little too big though, or have they always been like that?

Posted Image

::EDIT2::

Figured it out! I've had Immersive Animations for Dual Sheath Redux mod moved in my list below XP skeleton, hence the latter was overwritten. Not sure how and when this happened :O