XP32 Maximum Skeleton (by XP32)

WilliamImm

Kelmych, why did you change the Baseline for this mod? It might match up with SR; however, it now longer matches up with currect STEP. Frostfall for example is not included in STEP so why install that optional? Same questions for the other optionals you've listed as Baseline. Please explain your changes for everyone. Thanks!

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It will not be correct for all mods because SR includes some mods that are not included in STEP. EssArrBee's post about seems like something that might need to be looked at, however. Hopefully Neo will pop in and comment on this because I honestly can't tell you what Baseline should be (I can reverse your edit for now.) because I don't use this mod currently. Nor do I use Neo's Dual Sheath Redux. This is simply to due my switching to MO and not diving into SR to figure out how to properly install them using MO.

EDIT: I rolled back your edit for the time being until more information comes to light.

• 3 months later...

The latest has important fixes, I'd download that one... I;m using it and it solved the 'floating back hip dagger problem' for me, among other things. I think it's pretty much safe to always use the latest version of this mod. 

• 3 weeks later...

Just wanted to mention that the BAIN wizard has the following error in v1.91:

Line 21:  "Default","Choose this if you ARE NOT using Joy Of perspective Mod!!","Fomod\\Screens\\1.png"

Error: (Line 21, Column 95): Too few arguments to Keyword 'self.text':  got 4, expected min: 7.

v1.8b (and earlier) do not have this error.

So how do you install this in line with a pure Step mod setup, in conclusion? The detailed instructions aren't exactly what I'd call clear, the latest versions wizard in Wrye bash seems to be generating one error after an other, even after placing the ,/ after the "  in line 7 and 21. And what about the listed detailed instructions regarding the Back Hip Dagger file under miscellaneous on the XPMS page(mod page on the nexus or the wizard page? -which I now saw for the first time with the previous version 1.8b).

I'm sorry I just don't spend a lot of time on the forums or reading changelogs, so the current release of Step is all I have to go on and the wording is somewhat confusing...

Edit: figured it out, but on first glance it's hard to know what to look for according to the instructions alone...

I think it would even be easier if STEP recommends not to use the installer but to do a manual install. Because since version 1.81, quote:

Folders have been renamed for easier manual installation.

If I'm not wrong, I believe for the current step it would be the following:

00 -- CORE

00 -- SKELETON RIG

01 -- BOLT1

02 -- Back hand Dagger Equip Unequip Aniamtions

12 -- BACK HIP DAGGERS

We have discussed this in the 2.2.7 bugs thread before, but the instructions are still being reviewed by the step team I think.