XP32 Maximum Skeleton (by XP32)

WilliamImm

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lies I don't believe you! Oh come on you're not reworking it in a new profile?

Edit: Ok I believe you

On a side note if anyone sees any deals on EVGA cards I'd appreciate a heads up (have a voucher for EVGA cards; pays a fair amount) playing on my laptop just isn't quite the same

• 1 month later...

So what version are we recommending for the wiki (and which should I use for testing)? Also we should add a note or instructions since the FOMOD does weird things in MO and with the latest version of MO it's a bit difficult to disable or enable the integrated FOMOD installer. Anyone else using the latest MO version?

I know it's there but the options aren't working as I'd expect I tried disabling the internal FOMOD installer completely and just having the prefer option set to false and just having the NCC one enabled and it gives me an error as if it's missing something. Also are we recommending one version over the other or what and install notes? Should I make a custom archive or what (for STEP testing)?

At the moment the installer for this mod doesn't work correctly - I did run into some problems with it yesterday. Namely - Chesko's bolt option is not being installed correctly. The rest of the stuff seems to work fine, but I've installed everything manually anyway just to be on a safe side.

Well I'm looking at it from the point of view that the wiki guide for it is incomplete and the point of view that I'm trying to get it installed for my testing profiles and need more information and workaround since the installer is broken.

If you unzip the file into a folder, the choices are quite obvious :)

00 Skeleton Rig is required.

01 Bolts:

- Bolt is vanilla quiver

- Bolt1 is XP's quiver placement

- BoltC is Chesko's

02 and 03 are animations, you don't need those (assuming you use Immersive Animations)

04 is either vanilla or for the Joy Of Perspective users

10 are the weapon placement options:

BHD - Back Hip Dagger

B1HS - Back 1 Hand Sword

LHB - unsure what that is

Use the combination you want (I use chesko's quivers and bolts and both daggers and swords on back, so I went for 13 BHD B1HS Chesko)

Any problems let me know.

No I just don't want to make another custom archive it's annoying. I'm talking with Will to see if I can't fix the FOMOD. Though the latest version of MO may just be going bye bye the FOMOD plugins are pissing me off since I can't seem to disable the internal installer.

That won't make any difference afaik - with the option on and off the effect is the same.

You don't have make a new archive - just install the mod from the installer, then open it's folder and remove Meshes folder and manually copy as per above from the unzipped archive.

It's the only solution I know of for now, until the installer is fixed.