XP32 Maximum Skeleton (by XP32)

WilliamImm

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe post comment on XP32 Skeleton;s mod page? XP32 is very responsive and helpful. Once I figured out my problem it works fine.

You sure install order is right?

Immersive Animations

IA for DSR

Belt Fast Quivers Animations Only

XP32 Skeleton

What options did you use for manual install?

I'm currently at work, but when I get back home I'll let you know what I've done for manual install - we compare to eliminate possible errors :)

Hah, software testing is my job in fact, troubleshooting and tech support on STEP forums just feels like I'm taking work home :D

Heh I feel for you (unless you enjoy it). I get enough work between college and my friends bringing me their computers to fix. I should probably start charging I might be able to upgrade my desktop lol. You work nights or you outside the U.S./Europe? I'm in the U.S. but can't get to sleep before 3:30 or so.

I'm actually lucky enough to be enjoying my job, so I don't mind. I do more fiddling with mods than actually playing Skyrim lol

I'm originally from Poland, but I've been living in United Kingdom for 10 years now. I'm actually on overtime today, they pay double time for Sunday, so I'm hoping for a fat paycheck next month :dance:

Anyway, we'll try to work it out when I'm back home...

Ok, so when manually installing you should install those options:

Posted Image

You should also install Belt Fastened Quivers - Animation Only and place it before XP32 Skeleton, but after Immersive Animations and Immersive Animations for DSR.

When in MO, double click on XP32 Max Skeleton and go to Conflicts tab. The bottom half should NOT include skeleton.nif file or any other skeleton files. The top part should contain those files:

Posted Image

Belt Fastened Quivers shouldn't have any conflicts.

If that's the case, then after you run FNIS everything should be working fine, afaik.

Strange... thiose are the ones I picked but mine overwrites an extra file from UNP. I don't have Dawnguard or Dragonborn, or Hearthfire so no crossbows to be overwritten by closer quivers.

Posted Image

I do have belt fastened quivers on.