Dual Sheath Redux (by Neovalen)

Neovalen

Forget what this post originally was.

So I managed to eliminate BOSS from the process, and now I can see some patching.

BUT, I am getting nonsense error message stating Unofficial Dawnguard patch is missing USKP master, which is makes no sense, all plugins are activated. Help! What do I do?

Edited by Octopuss

Here is what I do. Technically the overwrite folder is suppose to be empty. I do not do that. If I change profiles, I delete (using Windows not MO) everything from the overwrite folder, EXCEPT self made patches that were made with TES5Edit.  Then I run in order: FNIS, BOSS, BASH (make BASHed Patch), SUM (in SUM I choose not to run BOSS and combine all SkyProc Patches). After that is done I fire up TES5Edit select and select 'none' then select SUM.esp. When complete right-click on the SUM.esp and select "sort masters". Works every time. Keep in mind that if you have multiple profiles with your own self made patches, that it is easier to right click the overwrite folder on the very bottom of the left-pane and select "create mod" and keep the patches with the profile they belong too. If I do not follow this procedure I end up with missing masters (I run many mods not in STEP or SR:LE).  Other then your own built patches, by following this procedure, everything that was in your overwrite folder will be rebuilt without any of the junk left behind from previous changes/profiles and you should have no missing masters. I believe this is a SUM bug.

Edited by DanimalTwo

Right-click Overwrite, Create mod, from the entire DSR Patch's output, which includes the esp and some meshes if I remember correctly.

There are lots of files that look like junk, though.

Posted Image

all those text files....

Edited by Octopuss

Yeah I know, those two are unrelated, I just took a screenshot of everything.

But how are logs and temp logs and debug files relevant to that? Common sense says I just need the plugin (and meshes, if they were there, for example).

From your screen shot ALL I see is junk. I do not see any user created patches for which you might want to use "create mod" (of coarse I can only see what is displayed) and the rest are logs, meshes, folders created by running either FNIS, SUM, or FaceGen, etc. Logs etc will be all recreated if you follow my last post. Some logs will not be created until you actually run Skyrim (SKSE folder with memory logs). Getting rid of the SkyProc patches folder and any SkyProc ESPs before running SUM should solve missing masters problem.

I have to admit I don't understand what are you saying in most of your posts, unfortunately.

"Dual Sheath Redux Patch.esp" is junk? Really?

Except for the SKSE and meshes subfolders, everything else is created by the DSR patcher. And instructions say (at least that's how I understand it) to make a patch out of ALL of that.