rootsrat

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

These look so good I've forgotten what vanilla looked like. After checking some pics it looks like Ren's are quite close to vanilla, just enhanced color/texture and subtly different alternate versions. I think both choices are lore friendly enough to leave it up to the user to decide when installing.

• 1 month later...

I'm Following the 2.2.9 guide (slowly) and just got to this part and I'm now a bit confused, in the very same section it recomends the mod https://wiki.step-project.com/Mystery_Modders_Shrines_HD

Aren't this two mods intent to change the same objects? Is there a purpose to installing one and then the other? Isn't Ren's mod jus overwriting Mystery Modders Shrines? or does Mystery modders change something not covered by Ren's?

If you intend to install Extended then install it first, copy the profile in MO naming it STEP:Core and then simply uncheck the mods that are Enxtended. That's the easiest way to install both. Other course a couple mods like Consistent Older People will have two have two installations since the mod uses two different verisons (one for Core and one for Extended)