Rens HD Shrines (by Rengel)

rootsrat

Was just focusing in the nine divines but maayybee will do auriels shrine as a misc =]!

Edit: Alternates are up!
Good work on these Rengel, really hard to choose just one set.

I posted the updated screens with all the alternates and HRDLC, which to be honest is about 1% different than Core.

Get them here.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was just focusing in the nine divines but maayybee will do auriels shrine as a misc =]!

Edit: Alternates are up!

Good work on these Rengel, really hard to choose just one set.

I posted the updated screens with all the alternates and HRDLC, which to be honest is about 1% different than Core.

Get them here.
OH cool!! thank you for your hard work =D pretty cool comparison!

Ahh more screenshots, yay!

Ren, what was your motivation to make Akatosh green? I think the original redish colour is pretty original and nice.

Just really wanted to do something different. Wasn't really fond of the pinkish red of the original. Also thought red scales would stand up too much. Can't please everyone I guess >__

I'm putting my stamp of approval on this mod. I'm not a fan of the vanilla style and never have been. Myster Modder's Shrines are almost indistinguishable from HRDLC.

What Ren did was add in some magic to the shrines. TES games should be full of that sort of thing and these fit right in with some of the lore of these Aedra. People would most certainly make extravagant shrines for religious reasons, especially if their gods were actually real.

I like the Alt: Arkay, Talos, Kyne, Diabella, and Mara. And the regular: Julianos, Akatosh, Zenithar, and Stendarr.

That alt Stendarr is really good too, but the gold coin might be a bit to far for STEP. 

I'm putting my stamp of approval on this mod. I'm not a fan of the vanilla style and never have been. Myster Modder's Shrines are almost indistinguishable from HRDLC.

What Ren did was add in some magic to the shrines. TES games should be full of that sort of thing and these fit right in with some of the lore of these Aedra. People would most certainly make extravagant shrines for religious reasons, especially if their gods were actually real.

I like the Alt: Arkay, Talos, Kyne, Diabella, and Mara. And the regular: Julianos, Akatosh, Zenithar, and Stendarr.

That alt Stendarr is really good too, but the gold coin might be a bit to far for STEP. 

Aww.. Thank you very much! Always thought having variety of something was important. I'm pleased with all the feedback and all the work I put into it.

I added a Fomod installer so it's easier to alternate between all versions including vanilla so check it out guys!

Yeah, honestly, I wasn't sure there was any difference between vanilla and current STEP in those comparison shots... And I honestly think Ren's shrines should replace Mystery Modder's shrines in STEP Core, but that's not my call :p

I'll personally be using the alternate Akatosh, Mara, Arkay, Julianos, and Talos. But your choices do indeed stick to the vanilla feel more.

Ren' date=' I'm still a caveman using Wrye Bash. In the numbered FOMOD, Is the second statue listed the alternate? For example, 13 and 14 are both stendarr. is 14 the alternate? I noticed that the normal textures do not get installed for some of the alternates.[/quote']

Odd numbers are originals, and even numbers are the alternate shrines. Hope this helps!

Ren' date=' I'm still a caveman using Wrye Bash. In the numbered FOMOD' date=' Is the second statue listed the alternate? For example, 13 and 14 are both stendarr. is 14 the alternate? I noticed that the normal textures do not get installed for some of the alternates.[/quote'']

Odd numbers are originals, and even numbers are the alternate shrines. Hope this helps!

Yup. Perfectly clear. Thanks.