DoubleYou

Discussion topic:
QUI by Qudix
Wiki Link

I'm assuming Qudix will drop the Alpha from the title at some point. I have pre-emptively done so for this topic title. This mod adds various UI fixes and tweaks:

• AddItemMenu alternative (basically an explorer of the items for your list of plugins that can be then added to your inventory if desired if I understand it right)
  • Stay at the System Page fix
  • The ability to add/remove buttons from the main menu
  • Remove the Creation Club banner.

So this is more utility than mod, it seems? Just seems to be for cheating (normal players) or quicker testing (authors). The only thing that is interesting to me is the Stay at the System Page fix and only because the individual mod for that isn't updated it.

EDIT
I can see it's uses, especially for mass testing big mods like CACO.

• 1 month later...
38 minutes ago, DoubleYou said:

Marked for testing. I'd prefer us to use this over the Magus Mods AE port of Stay at the System Page if possible.

I haven't installed this one yet, but if you could, would you create the wiki mod page and instructions based on your testing? This will come in handy for us. My main issue is that it puts a lot of power into the hands of the novice user and could spur lots of support questions ... maybe.

I have this installed and the System Page tweak works as expected without any configuration to the TOML file. I think the default config is fine and vote to accept this one in favor of the other one's for this and the additional features.