Better Shaped Weapons - BSW (by masterofshadows and LeanWolf)

WilliamImm

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, I just noticed that Realistic Ragdolls has skeleton meshes. I'll have to rethink incorporating it. That is probably why XPMS needs it.

XPMS incorporates the RR&F skeleton changes. Therefore it also needs the esp changes... thats why it's required for XPMS.

I've always had Realistic Force installed, but have the ESP moved up to Optionals as per the instructions. I'm assuming that is what you incorporated. The actual mod should still be installed by all users.

Whenever I follow STEP, I never install it because it has this warning beside it:

STEP Extended Patch users DO NOT need to install this mod.

XPMS incorporates the RR&F skeleton changes. Therefore it also needs the esp changes... thats why it's required for XPMS.

Yeah, I know the plugin is needed, so I'll just put that into one of the STEP Patches to save a plugin slot. I meant that I didn't see that it came with meshes.

Whenever I follow STEP, I never install it because it has this warning beside it:

I changed the instructions. It is correct now. My bad.

I've always had Realistic Force installed, but have the ESP moved up to Optionals as per the instructions. I'm assuming that is what you incorporated. The actual mod should still be installed by all users.

All users, or all STEP Extended users?

Yo... I just checked myself to see if there's still an issue with arrow length, and there is.  If you create a female character, give yourself a daedric bow and arrow.  Set your view to 3rd person, and swing the view around so you can view your front.  Then notch an arrow.  The head of the arrow is nearly behind/in the top of the hand.  I even tried an iron arrow afterwards and the iron arrow head is cutting into the top of the hand too.  So apparently the arrow length issue is still there.  I am using the current STEP Extended recommended XPMS skeleton, unless the other one being proposed changes anything.

I would tend to agree with you, but will it be an issue if/when enhanced camera is implemented?  Also, I'm going to try out SRB's XPMS recommendation (which you previously mentioned using also).  I noticed that some of the mod description for it mention it having some kind of weapon scaling feature, which may end up fixing the arrow issue.  I'll let you know what I discover in my setup when I get it installed (which will be soon).