Better Shaped Weapons - BSW (by masterofshadows and LeanWolf)

WilliamImm

Personally, I like the looks of the improved scimitar more than the curved vanilla one... but, the only issue I actually have with using the new one is that a bunch of NPCs are constantly commenting on the Redguard warriors using curved swords.  So changing the swords to not really be curved makes the comment even stupider than it already was.  :D lol 

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

I am almost certain the installer is somewhat bugged. I selected the no sheaths option, and it's still installing the wrong meshes (I only tested it with glass greatsword, but it's possible it's not limited to just that).

Could anyone confirm?

Leanwolf said the installer was made for NMM, but I have no idea what that means for MO users. I don't really understand the various installers at all.

Funny. It only seems to occur with the No Greatsword sheathes option. I assumed the DSR version would be broken too, but that seems fine on a second look.

Testing the Glassgreatsword.nif between No Greatsword Sheathes and with them. The No Greatsword Sheathes option doesn't install for the glass greatsword at least. I really don't know fomods, only know when they aren't working as intended.

• 2 weeks later...