Weapon and Armor Fixes (by kryptopyr)

WilliamImm

I think its a pity there isnt a version of this mod that doesn't have the armor rating and damage changes.

Use the Bashed Patch, untick Stats from WAF and CCF and then make sure it's ticked on any Unofficial Patches. You could even add the Stats tag to Skyrim.esm to further make stats vanilla.

• 1 month later...

I really don't understand why this mod and all of kryptopyr's other mods are in STEP but Smithing Perks Overhaul is not mentioned.  You should consider the vanilla bug fix version of that mod to go in tandem with this and Crafting Overhaul.  I have looked and the vanilla and modified vanilla version and I argue for the modified vanilla.  If you guys will start a forum for it I will state my arguments.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Please where can I find imp_helm_imp.esp.

I have been searching for hours.

I am following STEP Pack Requiem: and am at the step where I install STEP Pack Requiem Pack.esp and it is flagging me I am missing imp_helm_imp.esp

Thank you!

Hi if by that esp file you mean the patch that you can download for making Requiem work with STEP that is on the pack page it is seriously out of date. Don't use it. Alternatively you can load the required esp file from ICH then remove it as a master and replace it with the ICH legendary file as a master instead and it will then work mostly fine.

::):

• 1 month later...

For anyone who's interested, here's the V5.1 update for WAFhttps://drive.google...iew?usp=sharing

I still need to finish updating CCO, CCF, and all the various patches, so I'm probably not going to actually release the update for several more weeks.  Barring any serious bugs or compatibility issues, this will probably be the last version of WAF that supports all the different file options.  After this update, my plan is that any future development will be based solely around the Legendary Plus version and future updates will only be available as a single file option.

Please report any bugs or other issues.  There's also an updated spreadsheet (though not quite finished) with the item stats and other data.

I didn't see anything in the changelog for the keyword SPIKEWeapFancySwordBlack being added to the daedric swords. Is that new? Should it be applied to the True Orcish/Daedric Weapons plugin?

EDIT: Appears that Elven blades had SPIKEWeapElvenBlade added too, but they aren't in the True Orcish/Daedric Weapons plugin either.

EDIT2: Other than those two things, I can give you the updated plugin.