Weapon and Armor Fixes (by kryptopyr)

WilliamImm

• 1 month later...

Two questions:

1.) Since when, and why, does STEP now recommend the COMPLETE PLUS version. I think it used to say to install the COMPLETE version.

2.) Why doesn't it say to install the optional Amidianborn Skyforge Weapons Patch in the instructions in the guide? 

The mod is Core so the stat changes may be against mandate. We'll have to figure out if the changes those optionals in the PLUS version can be considered fixes or are more personal edits. From the descriptions they sound more like fixes but I haven't reviewed them in TES5Edit.

Looks like weapon progression. Don't know how it all fits in with lore since Skyrim basically took the TES out back and shot it in the head. I'm sure krytopyr probably just tried to make the whole list of weapons make some more sense in the A is weaker than B is weaker than C instead of A is stronger than B and the same as C.

The faster arrows I have no issue with. Some of those tweaks used to be in STEP at one point and I've quite missed them. From the descriptions, I wouldn't say I have an issue with any of the PLUS content and the changes make sense to better be consistent with the overall game and DLCs.