Weapon and Armor Fixes (by kryptopyr)

WilliamImm

Elven and Orcish should not have the same stats.  If you're using the normal version, the stats you mention should belong to the Elven sword, while the Orcish sword will have 11 weight, 75 value, and base damage of 9.  If you have the True Weapons or Complete Plus version, then the Orcish sword will have the stats you listed, and the Elven sword should have a weight of 12, value of 135, and base damage of 10.

Oh yes, I do use the complete plus version. Forgot to mention that.

I've just checked at a forge, and something definitely doesn't seem right.

With 3 ranks in Armsman perk, the stats I see for both elven and orcish sword are 19 damage, 13 weight and 235 value. This is really weird. Do you have any idea what could possibly cause this?

Hey it's not like the authors are automatically always right  ::P:  But after seeing it fixed by simply changing the order, I have to assume in this particular case it was true ::D: 

I still absolutely don't get it how could GDO change stats on weapons :O_o:

Edited by Octopuss

The reason GDO makes edits to some of the weapon records is because of the guard comments relating to what type of weapon the player is carrying.  GDO adds keywords to some of the weapons to trigger weapon appropriate comments.  I've carried these keywords over into WAF, so loading GDO before WAF should resolve the compatibility issues between the two.

• +1 1