Soul Gems Differ - Full and Empty (by Utopolyst)

stoppingby4now

It is different for WB users, the plugin detection works quite well. I actually love WB installers code. It is clean and easy, like most things based on python.

Wait! I think I had a brain fart... WB will use the Wizard and not the FOMOD. :facepalm:

It is different for WB users, the plugin detection works quite well. I actually love WB installers code. It is clean and easy, like most things based on python.

OT: Through I much prefer things based off of Ruby code, whch I feel are even more clean and easier than Python stuff. Ruby's pretty damn easy to base a DSL on - like a installation wizard. Through, then again, I'm biased because I am very much in love with Ruby in general and how it feels to write.

@Z,

Here is the final version of this FOMOD. It's been completely wrote from scratch and has William's edits in as well. The file structure is BAIN compatible so this should be used for the start of the All-in-One installer. I'll take a look at the wizard if I have time, but for now the FOMOD is working flawlessly as far as I can tell. I've renamed the wizard so that it won't open for WB users because in its current state, it will not work properly.

File: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1_Nlyy2ueu0a3F6MUEyUnhpclE/edit?usp=sharing

• 2 weeks later...

For those that have updated and used the FOMOD from Nexus, there is no need to download the file again. Just change the version on the Nexus Info tab in MO to version 1.5.5. Nothing has changed in the FOMOD other just some text stating the new version number.

I'm using MO and the FOMOD isn't working for me. The installer will come up but after a while it'll throw up an error saying: The element 'config' has invalid child element 'installSteps'.and then: installation failed (errorcode 5)It happens with both a downloaded via MO one and a downloaded and installed manually one. I can't seem to get it to work. 

I'm using MO and the FOMOD isn't working for me. The installer will come up but after a while it'll throw up an error saying: The element 'config' has invalid child element 'installSteps'.and then: installation failed (errorcode 5)It happens with both a downloaded via MO one and a downloaded and installed manually one. I can't seem to get it to work. 

Are you using the internal or external FOMOD installer for MO?

Just tested it. You're using the external installer. You need to switch back to using the internal installer (which you should be using to install all the STEP mods unless otherwise stated on the mod page).

I just checked and this error is also tossed out in NMM (heaven help me for having to install it). It works flawlessly with MO's internal installer. I suspect NMM wants a specific format, layout or order. I have a suspicion of what is causing it. I'll look into it.