Soul Gems Differ - Full and Empty (by Utopolyst)

stoppingby4now

Okay, fixed for NMM and the MO external installer. Those two didn't like an extra "installStep" I put in at the end for the final page; whereas, the MO internal installer simply didn't care and installed the mod anyway. I just moved things around a bit to eliminate the extra installStep. I also fixed the incorrect text and the "Metal - Orange" which, in fact, was just suppose to be "Orange" and its image.

Here is the fixed FOMOD: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1_Nlyy2ueu0UTRwYXZpQ0dOS0k/edit?usp=sharing

So, with the update - if I'm running Skyrim in English, and I'm happy with my gem color / glow / etc. selections, is there any reason to download and install it other than to marvel in the deliciously logical FOMOD xml code craftsmanship?

All-in-all, not really. We're updated the mod to use string files for the languages. This simplified the ESPs that are involved with the mod. Then we added in a marvel-licious FOMOD to make the install super simple. Finally we tossed in Requiem support for those users.

And we forwarded USKP fixes. You should update for that reason, as those fixes will not be in the STEP Patch now.

Ah, okay. But in that case, I could just replace the Soul Gems Differ - E.esp plugin, and not have to go through the whole install process?

I just updated the BAIN wizard as well as the FOMOD.

I caught some of the FOMOD errors myself and updated info.xml file version as well as some of the text description in the FOMOD installer ... and added a clearer image set for Requiem support.

@Tech, could you re-download the version I have on the Nexus and make any corrections you have made since to that? Then I will re-upload.

EDIT: reuploading again, so it may be a few minutes

EDIT2: Metal - Orange has no image, so if someone wants to provide one, I will use it. Substituting Orange is false advertizing ;)

It's still not available, but I will when it is. Also, I already stated the correction to Metal- Orange. It's suppose to just be "Orange" and there is an image for it already. I've already fixed everything you mentioned but the Requiem image.

Next time just upload it to Copy, Google Drive, Dropbox or something and post the link. It'll be much faster and you'll only have to upload the file one time once all corrections are made. I'm going out to play some tennis while I wait on the mod to sync across the public servers so I can download it. Be back in an hour or two.

Good point ... download from Copy.

I also corrected the metal Orange thingy, so you should use this version as your new source nd make any changes needed to that going forward.

If you could also add in the several presets I created (see BAIN Wizard), that would be great for users. These are some good presets and corresponding images like we have on the mod page. I spent a great deal of time deriving these from the huge number of combinations, so they should be part of the installers.

Wizard and FOMOD are almost identical now (except for the lack of 'good' presets in the FOMOD).

EDIT: So what was the 'fix' for the external installer?

I had two instances of . One for nearly the entire FOMOD and one for just the final page of the fomod. Apparently NMM and external only like there to be one. So I moved the last page to the end of the first installSteps and the Condition installs to the very end.

I'll work on getting those custom presets added. Once they are, then this can be changed on Nexus to "All-in-One" instead of just FOMOD or BAIN separately.

EDIT:

This is no longer supported by BOSS since the ESPs names have been changed so I updated the info.xml file to say "LOOT Support" instead of "BOSS support"

Sooo...you didn't rename the wizard back to "Wizard". Is it ready to go? If it is, I'll rename it back so WB users will be able to use it.

EDIT:

Nvm, I can see that the one included in this package is not ready for release.

EDIT2:

Okay so I've downloaded the updated BAIN version. Before I continue on... Do you want an All-in-One installer or do you want to keep the BAIN and FOMOD installers separate. If the All-in-One is a go, all I need to do is make the file directory of the FOMOD match that of the BAIN, update the FOMOD (that'll take 3 secs with "Find & Replace) and the drop the Wizard into the FOMOD package and rename it to "Soul Gems Differ - All-in-One"