aMidianBorn Book of Silence (by CaBaL)

EisDrache

I think grey is the general color of the armor rather than the fur color alone. I like the grey version 1000 times more... xD

It's not. Look at this picture. Only the fur colour is changed.

When the page was updated' date=' I followed Neovalen's recommendations for the mod - [b']he recomeneded the gray version of the wolf armor be used. That's why[/b].

When it deviates from vanilla Skyrim, I think such decisions are best left to the admins.

(Vanilla Skyrim has brown fur, not white.)

Bc bellyaches changes the wolfs from brown to grey?

Book of Silence's "grey" fur is for all intents and purposes white, not the darkish grey of Bellyache's.

I think grey is the general color of the armor rather than the fur color alone. I like the grey version 1000 times more... xD

Nope. Also the metal is changed, even if it is just so slight. Also the bottom part of leather or whatever it is supposed to be is grey instead of brown.

They definitely kill wolves... as a Companion, you can get assigned radiant missions to go kill wolves. My guess for the armor, though, would be Snow Bear. Snow Bears are one of the highest leveled animals in the game and their pelts are the most valuable. As an armor that serves to distinguish you as a member of a proud warrior group, I suspect they would choose pelts from fierce "trophy" animals.

Hello!

I started to reinstall STEP yesterday and reached the "2.I. Clothing & Equipment" part today.

Problem I got now:

First Part of aMidianBorn Book of Silence Armors seems to be down on Nexus.

All Servers give timeouts and the premium-servers all show "syncing".

Anyone got an alternative dl-link for this file for me?

Maybe someone could upload it for me @ uploaded.net?

I'd be glad if someone could help me with this problem :)

Hello!

I started to reinstall STEP yesterday and reached the "2.I. Clothing & Equipment" part today.

Problem I got now:

First Part of aMidianBorn Book of Silence Armors seems to be down on Nexus.

All Servers give timeouts and the premium-servers all show "syncing".

Anyone got an alternative dl-link for this file for me?

Maybe someone could upload it for me @ uploaded.net?

I'd be glad if someone could help me with this problem :)

I suggest you wait (patience is a virute! or so they say ;) ).

From mod description, as per Cabal:

Distribution permission: This file is a Nexus-exclusive release, please respect my decision and DO NOT reupload it elsewhere. I will not give, nor want to give, permission for any kind of reupload.

The metal isn't changed. The leather is changed to black or grey. The fur is turned to grey.

I got all of that through checking it in Photoshop.

I think gray or even white fur is plausible, but the gray leather would be pretty unusual I think.  Either way, vanilla uses brown fur and brown leather, and this would be much more plausible except for highly unique suits of armor.