aMidianBorn Book of Silence (by CaBaL)

EisDrache

i have a good news and a bad news... which one first? :D

the bad....

1.3 got a small bug...installing plain iron set from the installer leads to a white fur variant...installing white fur variant for iron leads to.... no iron file installed....sorry...totally my bad ..i did not check twice the files actually installed by modmanager.

the good one(s)...

orcish set is done and ready for upload... just waiting few more images and opinions from friends who tested the thing....

ergo

book 1.4 with orcish and helm of yngol + fixed installer very soon, hopefully during the week end...have still to check few things.

future plans for 1.5 : it will cover probably mostly new WEAPONS...i delayed a bit but worked in the meantime....i'd like to finish some of the many weaps retextures almost done ...but never completed.

:)

thank u mothergoose... i tried to stick on vanilla as much as possible... but that olive green was a true eysore imo...armor now may be too dark in some areas...it's more reflective btw, overall "impact" is nice afterall.

i tried my best on a true messed up model... not a perfect job ... but better than default.

oh i posted the link here... it will be part of the book before tomorrow anyway ... there was no reason for a standalone thread imo.

• 3 weeks later...

uploaded whole package of steel weaps.... as optional file for the moment...still not included in main file update....update will have also iron and orcish stuff for sure (and whatever i'll be able to finish) i guess ther's no problem for any installation

I was starting to think these would never come! They look great, too! Who am I kidding? Of course they do.

Do you have an estimate on when the update will be finished? Admittedly I've just moved beyond Orcish on my current play through, but after seeing how the armour turned out I'm really excited to see how the weapons look.

And I know I'm probably getting ahead of myself here. But do you have any idea on the direction you will go on Ebony? Do you plan on staying strict to the lore or are you thinking of going for the gold-trimmed look of the rest of the series?

thanks Monty... and wellcome back :)

thanks CiXwOw... update on the book is on a really good point...steelset has been uploaded because i do not like to have things not released for too long...i start to tweak and play with photoshop files compulsively and it spoils me the fun of the thing so releasing them was like to put a tombstone on the wip :)

iron is ready too... but i need to test+tweak and play...this time because it's needed :)

oricsh got big axe big sword and big hammer ready...working on the other pieces... weapons usually do not take too much i think i'll be able to update the book during the weekend (also depends from scripting stuff..we'll see)

i still remember how happy i was when i get the ebony set in morrowind cutting away the head of a noble in a duel with an enchanted daedric dai-katana :)

this is the point.... ebony set is kinda NOBLE stuff... so i guess it will have GOLD... not yellow...not white... reflective pure gold...and intricate design on some conjunction parts...i'd leave the breastpleate big areas clean...black and smootly reflective somehow...kinda obsidian look...i'm still making experiments on this side of the thing