aMidianBorn Book of Silence (by CaBaL)

EisDrache

Thanks, not sure how I missed that. The nordic carved set in vanilla is brown I think? STEP wiki recommend black. Pretty minor thing.

From the elderscrolls wiki:

https://elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/Nordic_Carved_Armor

I think the black looks better personally, but the vanilla is brown.

I think the alternate version of drauger is so much better because IMO than the default replacer. The added hair and beards add so much, because it looks like you are killing dead nords instead of zombies. But it isn't as close to vanilla.

I think the alternate version of drauger is so much better because IMO than the default replacer. The added hair and beards add so much, because it looks like you are killing dead nords instead of zombies. But it isn't as close to vanilla.

It does look much cooler. Hey, even the Core definition can bend for Rule of Cool.

Sent from my Optimus G using Tapatalk

• 1 month later...

The wiki says for the Dragonborn DLC:

STEP recommends choose ''Custom'' install option and install all options as follows where there is more than one option:
* Nordic Carved Armor
** Black Fur
But the Black Fur is the default one so it should simply say:

Choose Install Cabal's Cut (default) option and install.
And while we are at it ARMORS should be ordered for easier setup like this:

STEP recommends choose Custom install option and install all options as follows where there is more than one option:
* Ebony
** Ebony - Black
* Eleven
** Eleven - Gold
* Glass
** Glass - Golden
* Hide and Studded
** Hide
* Iron and Banded
** Iron - Vanilla Cut
* Orcish
** Orcish
* Scaled
** Scaled
* Steel
** Steel
* Wolf
** Wolf - Grey Fur

It's ordered in the way the installer has it ordered (using MO) unless CaBaL has changed the order for some reason in the installer. If you're not using MO then things might be worded differently for the WB installer which is moot anyway because STEP is now officially designed around MO, not WB.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

From the wiki:

CREATURESThis is the piece that conflicts (and should overwrite) Bellyaches Creatures.   Dragon Priest   Dragon Priest   Draugr   Draugr

There are no such textures in Bellyaches Animal and Creature Pack.

STEP instructions in 2.2.9 state: "Now install the Content Addon using the Improved Closefaced Helmets ESP."  I installed the Content Addon but have no idea whether the install used the Closedfaced Helmets ESP.  Any help?  A bit confused by the wording on this one. 

Edited by bern43

STEP instructions in 2.2.9 state: "Now install the Content Addon using the Improved Closefaced Helmets ESP."  I installed the Content Addon but have no idea whether the install used the Closedfaced Helmets ESP.  Any help?  A bit confused by the wording on this one. 

Yeah, it should be worded differently. There is a separate ESP in the files after you install the BoS. You have to manually move the contents of that folder to the top level so it overwrites the regular stuff. Right click the mod in the left pane choose view in explorer and then move the contents of the ICH folder to the top level and let it overwrite. That should be it.

Sorry really new at this.  Folder has meshes scripts and textures, and also the closedfaced folder. I'm guessing top level just means drop in the main Content Add on folder, or should I put it into one of the other folders?

Edit: figured it, just dropped it into the main folder.  Thanks for your help!

Edited by bern43

Sorry really new at this.  Folder has meshes scripts and textures, and also the closedfaced folder. I'm guessing top level just means drop in the main Content Add on folder, or should I put it into one of the other folders?

Edit: figured it, just dropped it into the main folder.  Thanks for your help!

Yes, that is the correct way to do it. Welcome to STEP!!!

• 3 weeks later...