aMidianBorn Book of Silence (by CaBaL)

EisDrache

Strangely, for me, when activating and placing the Bonemold hotfix above the content addon, it does not show the redundant flag, which it shound since all (two) files are overwritten by the content addon. Instead, it shows the Overwrites & Overwritten flag. I am pretty sure this was not the case before I updated MO the other day.

Better Freckles shows the redundant flag since its overwritten by the WIP mod STEP Female Overhaul, so the redundant flag isn't completely broken, at least.

I haven't seen the redundant flag since I upgraded to MO 1.3.x

The flag seems to only show when there is one mod overwriting it. If there are several, the +/- flag is shown instead. Looking in the conflicts tab, you can see there the mod is providing no files and being completely overwritten; however, it doesn't show the proper flag for that.

• 4 weeks later...

Warning:  The Bashed Patch must be used (instructions later in the Guide) when installing the Content Addon! Failing to do so will cause issues (e.g., naked NPCs). There are special instructions for the Content Addon on the Bashed Patch mod page. Please note these instructions when building your Bashed Patch later on in the Guide.

Clicking on the Bashed Patch mod page and looking over the content shows nothing in regards to Special instructions for the Content Addon.

There isn't any special. You just have to run a Bashed Patch if you use the Content Addon or Content Addon will not work properly.

LOL ok...So why the fuss about Special instructions?  Perhaps a rewording of the warning is in order?

To:

Warning:  The Bashed Patch must be used (instructions later in the Guide) when installing the Content Addon! Failing to do so will cause issues (e.g., naked NPCs). 

Edited by Silverpanther34

• 1 month later...

The warning was added, but the mention of (non-existant) special instructions was not removed.

40px-Warning-Logo.png Warning: The Bashed Patch must be used (instructions later in the Guide) when installing the Content Addon! Failing to do so will cause issues (e.g., naked NPCs). There are special instructions for the Content Addon on the Bashed Patch mod page. Please note these instructions when building your Bashed Patch later on in the Guide.

• 1 month later...

There is an incorrect file path in Book of Silence which needs to be fixed:

1. After all files are installed, double-click on the Book of Silence mod
  2. Click on the Filetree tab
  3. Expand the file tree textures > actors > dlc02

In the the STEP guide's wiki for this mod as quoted above, it isn't specified in which of the seven Book of Silence mods to find textures > actors > dlc02 > ash. By process of elimination, it must have been intended to say Book of Silence - Dragonborn.

• 3 months later...

The instructions in "The Final Step" say to:

Required: Right click the aMidianBorn Book of Silence mod > Information > Optional ESPs. Move aMidianborn_Skyforge_Weapons.esp from the lower pane to the upper pane.

They should be changed to:

Required: Right click the aMidianBorn Book of Silence - Weapons mod > Information > Optional ESPs. Move aMidianborn_Skyforge_Weapons.esp from the lower pane to the upper pane.

TechAngel85 says the aMidianBorn Book of Silence can be merged. Is this right and if "Yes" how to do it?
Right now I have kept to the STEP guide and have: aMidianBorn Book of Silence - Armors, aMidianBorn Book of Silence - Creatures, aMidianBorn Book of Silence - Dragonborn DLC, aMidianBorn Book of Silence - Unique Items, aMidianBorn Book of Silence - Weapons, aMidianBorn Content Addon in my left Mod Organizer pane.
Can I rename all to aMidianBorn Book of Silence and merge if asked or reinstall the mods from MO?

Thanks