aMidianBorn Book of Silence (by CaBaL)

EisDrache

Thanks! Does it mean that with this option activated, we can find some weapons & armor of the same type but with different color?

Exactly! Cabal made some of the armors that have fur (like steel) with different fur colors (brown, white). Also, it makes the Elven Gilded Armor the black version and I think there is a light and dark version of the Orcish Armor. There is one more I'm forgetting, but you get the idea.

Ok so aMidianBorn_ContentAddon.esp is a mix for unique texture for Skyforge weapons as found in aMidianBorn book of silence_WEAPONS + variants for some armors.

But what CCO_ArmorPerkScript.pex is for? I understand its related to CCO but...

Edited by lexo1000

The Content Addon supports variations for the following armors: iron, steel, wolf, elven, glass, ebony, and nordic armor, as well as the skyforge weapons.

I can't check the script right now, but I'm pretty sure the CCO_ArmorPerkScript adds a bonus ability for aMidianBorn Silver Ebony and maybe the Gilded Ebony as well.  You'll see these options in CCO's MCM under Mod Options (I don't remember if they're activated by default or if you need to activate them).  The Silver Ebony bonus works a bit like the Dawnguard armors in that it lessens the damage done by vampires and undead.

Thanks for precision.

Also, after I'm installing Weapons pack, I see aMidianborn_Skyforge_Weapons.esp in my load order. I thought that's included in aMidianBorn_ContentAddon.esp but I am not sure..

Finally, 'Improved Closefaced Helmets (Amidianborn compatibility patch)' on ICH page seem more recently than one in aMidianBorn.

Edit : this mod is so complicated to install. No readme on it damn!

Are you sure that the Content Addon include ebony differently & glass Variants from Armors pack? I ask because the folder structure is not the same between them.. The meshes in Glass variants are not included in Content Addon.

1 - Also, I think you must edit your installation guide for 'Weapons pack' and say install all except Skyforge Weapons as its included in Content Addon.

2 - In Unique Items, Wuuthrad & Savior's Hide options are already included in Content Addon.

Staff of Magnus meshes from Unique items pack are in the wrong folder. They must be in meshes\weapons\staffofmagnus and not meshes\staffofmagnus

Edited by lexo1000

Staff of Magnus meshes from Unique items pack are in the wrong folder. They must be in meshes\weapons\staffofmagnus and not meshes\staffofmagnus

This one has a fix on Book of Silence Nexus page since few minutes ;)

But I can't understand why you advice to install all Weapons pack (with aMidianborn_Skyforge_Weapons.esp) if it's already included in Content Addon pack?

Edited by lexo1000

Well it's not as if you're having to download the Skyforge Weapons pack separately eating up more space, plus since no other special choices need to be made it's quicker to install all weapons as we have stated it and then use the fixes the content add-on provide since it's newer than the complete BoS package. Due to the nature of MO nothing is harmed by the selection of all weapons.

Well it's not as if you're having to download the Skyforge Weapons pack separately eating up more space, plus since no other special choices need to be made it's quicker to install all weapons as we have stated it and then use the fixes the content add-on provide since it's newer than the complete BoS package. Due to the nature of MO nothing is harmed by the selection of all weapons.

It's not my question. When I install Weapons pack with all options, it's come with an aMidianborn_Skyforge_Weapons.esp. Do I need to activate it or its redundant with aMidianBorn_ContentAddon.esp?

Edited by lexo1000

• 3 weeks later...