[NSFW] STEP Female Body Replacer

EssArrBee

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I have read this whole topic and i am very surprised when some tester used a texture mod (Mature Skin) over a CBBE. The final result are the known wrist seam bugs.

You have to install a body over CBBE and the texture pack over it. I have used CBBE Vanilla Plus:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/34162/? over CBBE and then Mature skin, and the result is perfect. As the body is similar to vanilla i can use all the vanilla armors without problem.

If you want a non-nude version you have to use another textures of course. A few pics:

https://s1266.photobucket.com/user/Roberbond38/slideshow/Photobucket%20Desktop%20-%20iMac%20de%20Roberto/Skyrim/CBBE%20Vanilla%20Simple%20Mature%20Skin

​

But i have left the best for the last. Somebody recommended a mod called Lady Body a few post ago. It is very strange nobody answer because this replacer and textures are very good. No, they are no good, they are the best female replacer i have seen.

The modder and the mod can be found here:https://blackelf-skyrim-en.blogspot.com.es/2013/09/lady-body-21.html#more

and the mod: LB_v2.1.7z

The mod description is very clear:

"I tired to see these obscene alterations of a vanilla body. By altering the vanilla body the people for some reason don't want to realise that their replacers inherited bugs existed in a vanilla body. I quite assume they suit many users and they don't trouble with that.

They don't suit me but the normal replacer is not created (very surprised) for some reason.
That's why I decided to create my own female body replacer, which I called "Lady Body" [LB]."

https://s1266.photobucket.com/user/Roberbond38/slideshow/Photobucket%20Desktop%20-%20iMac%20de%20Roberto/Skyrim/Lady%20body

PROS:

1. Complete alteration of a female game body.
2. High-res textures.
3. Complete adaptation of all clothes and armor.
4. Replace all NPC bodies (NPCs use the new body so as your character).
5. Different versions of the body on your choice:
- naked (by default),
- clothed (underwear) with the ornament on a neck hiding the seam (optional),
- with pubic hair which is total 3D and is not just a usual drawing on a texture (optional).
6. Added animation character breathing (replace mod)
7. HD texture of the body and face are already in the mod and you do not need to install them separately over mod

CONS
1. Replacing some armors (i don´t know if this can be removed) thieves guild master's armor with Bianka's complete set from "The Witcher 2" game.Replacing Linwe's thieves guild armor with Triss complete set. Replacing The Dark Brotherhood master's armor with the complete set "Underworld".Replacing the leather armor with the complete set "Scout Armor".
2.Becoming a vampire, your character will retain its natural appearance and does not become a monster,

MISC Added Lady Body.esm - for those who want to adapt the mod to another, conflicting fashion.I really don´t know how to use this add-on.

The details are superb.The cup sizes are good but realistic. You can use a naked mesh or another with a bikini. 

I have tested with a few armors and i haven´t noticed anything wrong.

Edited by Roberbond

Ideally, we want to avoid armor/clothing mesh worries, but if any good female body replacer also comes with or points to a comprehensive set of clothing/armor meshes, that would be fine. The problem is that there never seems to be a simple, comprehensive set of compatibility meshes. they are typically incomplete and scattered across multiple mods, each of which can change at any given moment. not to mention that our users would then need to peruse multiple adult mod pages and confusing file options. PITA.

It is. We're purposefully trying to find something that works with the vanilla armors.

This. The problem is finding it, I don't think it currently exists. An elegant solution that fixes vanilla issues & is fully compatible with vanilla armors like Better Males is what's needed for STEP inclusion.

I use UNP and various additions to it, but I wouldn't suggest it for STEP. It seems to have the most armor support, but it doesn't satisfy the mandate, it's still a radical change requiring non-vanilla gear (even if there are remakes of vanilla gear available they are still non-standard additions with all the compatibility issues that go with that).

We don't want to become the STEP-UNP Forum (although there could be packs designed around the best suported body mods, but that's a whole other topic).

This. The problem is finding it, I don't think it currently exists. An elegant solution that fixes vanilla issues & is fully compatible with vanilla armors like Better Males is what's needed for STEP inclusion.

I use UNP and various additions to it, but I wouldn't suggest it for STEP. It seems to have the most armor support, but it doesn't satisfy the mandate, it's still a radical change requiring non-vanilla gear (even if there are remakes of vanilla gear available they are still non-standard additions with all the compatibility issues that go with that).

We don't want to become the STEP-UNP Forum (although there could be packs designed around the best suported body mods, but that's a whole other topic).

Z has come up with a fairly good solution using a compilation of mods that we'll most likely use. I have yet to test it myself though.

I don't advocate Windsong for several reasons as indicated in my posts. Not true to vanilla really, IMO. Too shiny, too much makeup, softens characters, overly feminizes facial features ... too beauty oriented. It also alters the vanilla underwear in a weird way and bundles a lot of stuff that we just don't need.

Were it not for the skin tone issue, XCE would be best. The recipe that Tech linked is my favorite combo for pure vanilla compat for STEP:Core, but I still want to look at alt3rn1ty's UNP. The vanilla mesh is the biggest issue. If someone would just fix the low poly issues of the vanilla mesh (jagged polys in hip and armpit areas and elsewhere) whilst maintaining compatibility with all vanilla clothing/armor ... that would be ideal (@Brumbek ... why not?)

@roots

The Core mandate does not explicitly preclude non vanilla bodies that require mesh compat ... although it is inferred:

STEP:Core is NOT about ... ... mods that have a high likelihood of having "data conflicts" with other mods.

This would be true; however, downstream conflicts would only pertain to Packs that alter clothing, armors or bodies (a specific subset of Packs). If this is problematic, then it would be a STEP:Extended solution I guess.