[NSFW] STEP Female Body Replacer

EssArrBee

The compilation has Body and face texture UNP main file. The Alternativ body and face textures UNP is an option that works just fine as well. I wish these weren't 2048x textures. I'd be more comfortable with 1024x texture for STEP but Mature Skin doesn't come in a lower file size option and we don't have permission (yet) to use the assets to attempt to constrain them in DDSopt.

I've just realized that without including the scar mods or a skin mod the only thing the FOMOD will be doing is providing the foot meshes and giving the choice in the muscle tone which is, in reality, only one file for the muscle tone. Still worth doing to give users a choice based on their planned character.

Quick first impressions: looks great. I launched with AS-LAL and inspected via the race menu, didn't see any seams or inconsistencies. I think this would be a great base for a STEP Core female body replacer. Including as many STEP Core options as possible (brows, eyes, hair, etc) in a FOMOD would be really nice (assuming permissions can be obtained). Inclusion of skin options like Mature, etc would be a complete solution (again, assuming permission).

Thanks for moving the ball forward on this.

The shots I've posted are with both old saves and a new game so that shouldn't matter. You must have something installed that is messing it up or did and it's cooked in your save. It shouldn't matter with Better Males. The only assets that are conflicting there are the scars which according to the Better Males mod page are the same assets (Xenius), but I do have it loading after just because I didn't move it up when I installed it...so it's setting at the bottom of my mod list. The only female conflicts are with HRDLC.

I launched a new profile/new game so as not to interfere with my existing, and I'm seam free.

I have it loading after (& overwriting) Better Males & UNP Body Replacer, no other (non-vanilla/HRdlc) conflicts are shown.

Edited by redirishlord

No luck. It seems to be something about the interaction with the lighting, which I think is because we are using textures (Mature Skin) that are created for a body mod (UNP) that we don't want to use. Even downloading the mod says it is a requirement. During rainy weather, everything looks fine. Bring in the sun, and we got issues. https://imgur.com/a/jNpXm

No luck. It seems to be something about the interaction with the lighting, which I think is because we are using textures (Mature Skin) that are created for a body mod (UNP) that we don't want to use. Even downloading the mod says it is a requirement. During rainy weather, everything looks fine. Bring in the sun, and we got issues. https://imgur.com/a/jNpXm

Let me load it up and look at some NPCs. I had checked them out yet actually. I thought you were talking about your player character.

The problem with UNP was that the body shape changes shape when the armors are equipped. It's not a 100% vanilla compatible mod. This is well documented in this forum and is the reason we started a compilation. The change when equipping armor was unacceptable.