[NSFW] STEP Female Body Replacer

EssArrBee

Is it just me, or is there an odd shadowing going up in the upper abs area, just below the sternum? Almost like there was a plate of something implanted just beneath the skin, causing a hard straight edge. Id' have thought that the shadows would more follow the lines of the rib cage than create this kind of shadowing, but I could be wrong - I don't spend a lot if time looking at female body builders as a comparison. That said, I do like the work being shown here, and as long as it carries over to the other races (which it should, from your previous testing), I'd be more in favor of the middle option (the first non-vanilla). I like the arm definition, though that odd shadowing I mentioned seems to be more prominent in it as well.

The shadows are horrible on the body in vanilla and that is why I took the screens with an ENB enabled. (If you're talking about my screens it's just the position of the sun)

Okay, I have a fix but I need to test it to see if the PC is affected. Hiding all the *head_msn.dds files fixed the issue for me on the NPCs. This simply means the faces will not be as smooth.

EDIT:

Please test to confirm. The is one file in each folder for each race. I just hid the whole folders and then one file in the female folder for it.

I tested No More Blocky Faces from Xenius. This mod covers the same files that were messing up in Mature Skin. The files are to smooth out the faces and Xenius's seems (no pun intended) to be working for both PC and NCPs. It's open source and I've already contacted Xenius about using his files so we're good to use that instead. I won't be fixing the compilation at this point but if you've kept up with the thread you should be able to get this running in vanilla without UNP installed. I'll be posting an installation order tonight (or most likely tomorrow) with the FOMOD for testing. The FOMOD has 6 muscle tone options available to fit all players from the Mage to the battle hardened Warrior.

I got some extreme close up face shots and I honestly can't tell a difference with or without No More Blocky Faces. They look the same on both the PC and the NPCs to me. So unless someone and show me the difference then they're just not going to be included.

Okay here is the installation order for the Female Overhaul:

I've left out the scar mods as those don't really fit into the female overhaul. They should be handled as separate mods entirely.

The skin mod must be compatible with a vanilla body. The only things that are changed on the body are the maps for the muscle tone and the foot meshes. Mature Skin for UNP happens to fit nicely over the vanilla body. Other skin mods may as well; however, they have not been tested. You MUST hide any of the *head_msn.dds files that are present in Mature Skin for all the races or you WILL have neck seams on the NPCs. Other skin mods, again, have not been tested.

The FOMOD has FemFeet meshes included as well as options for female muscle tone using a combination of Diverse Muscle and Fitness Body assets. It's been set up with example images and should be ready to go. I just need testers to test this out, read over the FOMOD, etc to make sure everything is a go. If it's good, this will be added to v2.3.0 as Core.

Has anyone testing this? Will be needing addition staff approval before saying it's final. Also on that note, are there any other suggested improvements to be made? I've thought about Detailed Lips, but looking at the pictures on Xenius's page I can barely tell a difference.

I was searching for a fix and I ran into EBD EveryBodys Different by MongoMonk. What do you about creating a STEP Vanilla body compilation as an EBD mesh/texture pack? This would allow for multiple assets to be used giving a variety of lore friendly looks (muscle tones, clean/dirty/scarred textures, etc) to males, females and beast races in game.

The EBD patcher also allows for height variation, STEP could offer lore friendly values to set, and other features.