[NSFW] STEP Female Body Replacer

EssArrBee

I feel like many of our problems are things we dump on brumbek. He can handle it I guess, but it would be good for someone to get better at fixing meshes than him.

Heresy! Such a thing does not exist! Cut out the non-believer's tongue so he can not speak out again our mesh-fixing deity again!

...all joking aside. This would take someone that was intimate with Nifskope and a 3D rendering program. I know just enough about Nifskope to look at meshes and textures and tweak a little but that's all. 3D program...I'd rather program and I HATE programming!

I feel like many of our problems are things we dump on brumbek. He can handle it I guess, but it would be good for someone to get better at fixing meshes than him.

SMIM is a comprehensive mesh fix mod, so I think that it would best be covered by that mod ... regardless of who actually does the work (and consistency of quality is ideal ... Brumbek's work will be consistent whereas others' may not be with Brumbek's work).

Heresy! Such a thing does not exist! Cut out the non-believer's tongue so he can not speak out again our mesh-fixing deity again!

...all joking aside. This would take someone that was intimate with Nifskope and a 3D rendering program. I know just enough about Nifskope to look at meshes and textures and tweak a little but that's all. 3D program...I'd rather program and I HATE programming!

I worded that wrong. Didn't mean better than him, I meant they get better at fixing meshes to help him.

I'm not getting good results from Z's recommendations: horrible neckseams. I think I must have installed it wrong. Here's what I did, as per what I thought the instructions meant:

High Resolution Scars 1.10 Main

XCES Lite + 1.10 update

Femfeet (meshes only)

Mature skin: Body and Face Texture  UNP + Body and Face Normal Maps UNP

Diverse Muscle Tones 5.1g High Vanilla, using toned4_1_msn.dds from 10 UNP-Vanilla folder renamed as femalebody_1_msn.dds

• 5 weeks later...

Heya! i was just getting into 3d modeling and such and I was thinking of trying to make a good vanilla body replacer for females in line with the Better Males concept so I could contribute to this discussion. Can anyone provide me with resources or advice on what the problems with the vanilla body are and how I might go about fixing them?

There are images scattered around on this thread with some of the issues. Seams and gaps are the main ones; however, having a more fit, toned look is good too. Woman swinging those swords around is going to have some more definition than what vanilla provides. That's part of our reasoning for the Diverse Muscle Tone mod that we've been testing in our compilation.

• 2 weeks later...