[NSFW] STEP Female Body Replacer

EssArrBee

Lol. Yes I am though sadly the workload from it and my other 3 classes is more like the workload of 6-7 classes so not much time to do things in. We're also only going to get to basic rigging and texturing. We're focusing on more models for things like cinematics and such.

Ah right, animation, the least fun thing ever for me. Well, unless I'm are making some hilarious run animation, then I won't stop laughing as I'm doing it. I remember doing a little course years ago, but the 'tutor' didn't really help at all. We got tasks, but nearly everything I did were things I taught myself. We found out he was in pain from some condition and he just up and left for a few months to go in hospital. I just got fed up and left. The guy shouldn't have been working in that state. I have just come to accept I actually prefer learning on my own, in my own time. I get to focus on what I want when it arises. I don't want to learn something I'm not interested in anyway. 

Getting close guys! (i think) SP sent me a new version. I put it through a few more tests and it would seem ( :innocent: ...pun intended) that the textures aren't being applied correctly. What I did as paint past the seam on the hands texture for one wrist but not the other. This mainly fixed the issue. So the textures appear to not be mapped correctly for the new mesh in these areas. I suppose there is still the slight chance they are slightly disconnected, but I don't thing this is the case or that painted textured test wouldn't have worked.

• 1 month later...

Hi TechAngel and Sparrow Prince.

I'm just wondering if you guys are still working on this, or if it's dead in the water.

It would be amazing if there was a proper female body replacer for the next version of STEP!

Thank you for the hard work you guys do to benefit the community.

Cheers,

Nebulous

Thanks for getting back to me, Tech.

That is great news regarding the meshes! As well, if you haven't yet given up on textures for this, Tech, that would really make my day. :)

Anyway, I know how busy life can get...between family and work, I barely have any time to play the game, let alone make new mods (even if I knew how, lol). I was just thinking with USLEEP and a bunch of other updates happening recently, I figured 2.2.9.2 was probably coming up shortly in the new year. And I just wanted to add my voice to the discussion, to let you know that there are those that would really get some enjoyment from this being added to the STEP release. :)

Anyway, thanks again, and all the best.

Cheers,

Nebulous

Edited by Nebulous112

• 4 weeks later...

Well, that took a while to read :)

A couple things I'm now wondering:

1. Several pages back someone mentioned True Daughters of Skyrim, but there was no follow up. This is a texture replacer, not a mesh replacer, and there are versions for CBBE, UNP, and vanilla. I've been meaning to test this texture in game, but it looks gorgeous from the posted screencaps. Reminescent of Mature Skin -- at least when looking at the body; I'd like to see better close ups of the face. There are also alternate normals to effect physique.

2. Mature Skin now seems to have a vanilla version... as of this past June.

So, what's the status of this project, especially in light of the above? Between all the talk of WSCO, TechAngel85's edits, and now SP's edits that are included in TRF. Would be interesting to know if WSCO, TDoS, and MS fit SP's edits to the vanilla mesh. I might be able to test this sometime during the next week or so.