[NSFW] STEP Female Body Replacer

EssArrBee

I wonder what's up with all the anorectic stomachs on these bodies. Do you guys actually like that? I think someone once said one of the goals was more realistic feel for Skyrim's sturdy people, but this is about as far from "realism" as can be. More muscular body probably makes sense, but not this. I still think the vanilla body is just about perfect.

I wonder what's up with all the anorectic stomachs on these bodies. Do you guys actually like that? I think someone once said one of the goals was more realistic feel for Skyrim's sturdy people, but this is about as far from "realism" as can be. More muscular body probably makes sense, but not this. I still think the vanilla body is just about perfect.

Athletic, toned and fit body is perfectly fine...just look at what better males did. The point is, wielding armor and heavy weaponry it going to produce a fit and toned body (more so than what vanilla provides). I'll look more into it vs the vanilla body, but I haven't seen anything wrong with this so far...granted I'm not running around naked either (and neither would you while actually playing the game). We're not aiming for the perfect body for pretty screens. We're aiming for something that works and is a bit of an improvement over vanilla.

Vanilla >>> Compilation

Posted ImagePosted Image

(forgive the lighting...it's hard to predict the weather and wasn't going to force it just for this)

I don't really know what the compliant is. There is very little difference in the body shape. The Compilation is more toned and has a bit more muscle definition than vanilla. That's about all as far as body shape is concerned. Yes, this means the ribs are more visible but if you don't know that comes with a toned body, then you haven't seen many really toned bodies in real life. I've been in martial arts most my life and when the shirts come off this is basically what you see. Granted the ribs might be a slight exaggerated, but all-in-all I say it's pretty realistic.

Maybe it's just me, but it looks like the biggest improvement in regards to tone and definition vs vanilla is in the arms. That level of definition on a female warrior is what I would expect. But the vanilla shot looks like it has the most definition in abs compared to the replacer. But maybe it's just the level of lighting in the shot. Either way, I do concur that the replacer, though not perfect, is definitely an improvement over vanilla.

Okay, I've been comparing the muscle tone options we have from the mods we have permissions to use assets from. I've picked the two best ones and compared it to vanilla. Tell me which you like best:

Vanilla >> Diverse Muscle Tone (option 3) >> Fitness Body

Posted Image

Full Size: https://i.imgur.com/CJDatVG.jpg

The first is vanilla for comparison sake. The second is option 3 from Diverse Muscle Tones. The complication I posted had option 4 in it as Z recommended. Option three is slightly less pronounced in the arms and ribs making the shadows in these area much better. The third is the Less Abs option from Fitness Body. This is far closer to vanilla with less pronounced toning on the arms and ribs but still an improvement over vanilla.

@Covert

This is an option in Fitness Body that is closer to option 4 that is in the compilation; however, has more abs. This is it:

Posted Image

Full Size: https://i.imgur.com/3VcoLcc.jpg

You can vote if you like this one best as well. You can see it comes with very light veins.

Yeah I believe that realistically option 4 with those abs is the better choice. So that's my vote. But now I am just thinking, could it be possible to give an option to the user of STEP, of which texture they like best, and then instruct them to only use that one. Cause I am just thinking, that, a hardened female body isn't always going to be true. Like if you are a magic user only wearing robes, you are more likely to be less pronounced than a female warrior dawning heavy armor and a greatsword. Just a thought.

Yeah I believe that realistically option 4 with those abs is the better choice. So that's my vote. But now I am just thinking, could it be possible to give an option to the user of STEP, of which texture they like best, and then instruct them to only use that one. Cause I am just thinking, that, a hardened female body isn't always going to be true. Like if you are a magic user only wearing robes, you are more likely to be less pronounced than a female warrior dawning heavy armor and a greatsword. Just a thought.

That's a very good point. Since we have permission to use these assets, it would be possible to make a FOMOD with a couple different options for the user to choose from.

Now that sounds like an awesome idea coming together. I can't remember if when I installed the male body replacer, if there was a choice like this as well. Is there? If not, could we try and add something like that as well?

There's not a choice for the male replacer as it is simply Better Males and the files that the Team chose. We would have to get permission to use the assets of Better Males in order to create a FOMOD with more options. I'll think about this for a bit. I'll have to look into the different options with those files first. For now, I think we have a really good solution for the females. The FOMOD was an excellent idea, thank you for that!Just need some other staff to post opinions before moving on to making this more final. The only thing I don't care for is the makeup with Mature Skin, but I can look past this. The Alternativ version might be less "done up". I'll have to look at it.EDIT:Nope, both versions have the same amount of makeup.

I'm going to go ahead and start putting together a compilation and FOMOD with varying muscle tone options while I wait for the other STEP Staff to check this out.

I did have a though though...

Should XCE-Scarface and High Resolution Scars be a part of the compilation or would they better fit as separate mods. They both include scars for both males and females; not just females. I think Z included them because they were included in XCE.

[*]Deactive the XCE mods

[*]Install High Resolution Scars

[*]Install XCE - Scarface and its update

[*]Install only the meshes from FemFeet (we only need the meshes)

[*]Install Mature Skin using Alternative body and face textures UNP

[*]Install Mature Skin UNP Normals and hide the femalebody_1_msn.dds file (texturesactorscharacterfemale)

[*]Extract Diverse Muscle Tones 5-1a High Vanilla

[*]Delete everything from the mod exept for 10 UNP-Vanilla folder.

[*]Navigate to 10 UNP-Vanillatexturesactorscharacterfemalemuscletone

[*]Delete all the file besides toned4_1_msn.dds

[*]Rename the toned4_1_msn.dds file to femalebody_1_msn.dds

[*]Move the new femalebody_1_msn.dds file up one level into the female folder and delete the muscletone folder

[*]Now re-archive the mod and install it.

Your mods should be in that order. It's a bit complex but I'm in the works with authors to get permissions for a compilation.

I've been running the above & I've downloaded your file & was about to take a look in game. It looks like XCEScarface is entirely overwritten by your compilation (MO's grey lightning bolt and conflicts tab seem to confirm).

A FOMOD installer would be great, thanks for offering.

I've been running the above & I've downloaded your file & was about to take a look in game. It looks like XCEScarface is entirely overwritten by your compilation (MO's grey lightning bolt and conflicts tab seem to confirm).

A FOMOD installer would be great, thanks for offering.

It's included in the compilation so you should deactivate it for the compilation. In fact, all the above mentioned mods should be deactivated for the compilation...the point of it was to include all the mods pre-configured. Even Mature Skin is included; however, it will not be in the final product.