Complete Crafting Overhaul Remade (by kryptopyr)

statmonster

I actually registered to these boards just to say thank you and great work to kryptopyr. This is not just a good mod, it's an important one. The quality is high, the content is solid and the extra effort made to integrate other mods and work out compatibility kinks is something that other modders could learn from. Big big thumbsup.:thumbsup:

Quick question though, to krypto and/or other users: I've yet to try Bandolier. Is the optional ESP with reduced carry weight from the original mod integrated into CCO?

Quick question though, to krypto and/or other users: I've yet to try Bandolier. Is the optional ESP with reduced carry weight from the original mod integrated into CCO?

Yep, you can set the carry weight for each bandolier category in the MCM menu.

Quick question though' date=' to krypto and/or other users: I've yet to try Bandolier. Is the optional ESP with reduced carry weight from the original mod integrated into CCO?[/quote']

Yep' date=' you can set the carry weight for each bandolier category in the MCM menu.[/quote']

:o_O: Oh. How did I miss that? Anyway, thanks.

Congratulations on the new update.

I found myself wasting a lot of more time at the forge, I love it :)

Just one question, is normal that I cannot check the CCO mod on the mod tab in MCM? I just saw it was unchecked after the update so I tried to check it back but nothing happens. Curiously it doesn't seem to affect the mod's behaviour.

Congratulations on the new update.

I found myself wasting a lot of more time at the forge, I love it :)

Just one question, is normal that I cannot check the CCO mod on the mod tab in MCM? I just saw it was unchecked after the update so I tried to check it back but nothing happens. Curiously it doesn't seem to affect the mod's behaviour.

Don't bother I uninstalled/reinstalled the mod and everything works fine.