Complete Crafting Overhaul Remade (by kryptopyr)

statmonster

Thx for that recommendation kryptopyr. I somehow missed that patch in yesterday's nexus updates.

EDIT: By the way patches for WAF and CCF were already made by xathra, published @ https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/48629/?

Haven't used them in a full playthrough yet so can't speak about the quality, but so far (up to lvl 12) every item I encountered seems properly reprocced.

Well, Gruffy's patch is pretty much perfect for my setup, completely merged and ready to go. Ask and ye shall receive, thank you. I use Xathra's installer/patch as well, but I must have made an error last time when it seemed WAF made some goofy edits within SkyRe. The different compatibility patches are a little more complicated to me, I'm not quite sure what should be enabled for Reproccer, re-enabled after it's run, questionable load order, etc. but those are probably questions for another thread. Thanks for the answers I needed.

Why don't you just add it through the console?

player.additem 000df202

I certainly could. I could also add copies of the gods' amulets via console too, but it's much more fun and immersive to craft them :) Since CCOR already has this functionality for a lot of artifacts, I figured tossing in a suggestion for one more was appropriate.

I'll add a Replica of the Dragonstone to my list. I feel that the condition should require you to have the stone with you (so you can make a proper copy of it), but would you prefer that I use a quest condition instead so the replica can be crafted even after you hand the stone back in? I doubt that I can make it so you can turn the replica in for the quest (not without altering which reference the quest is tagging, which is not something I want to mess with).

How do you craft a stone???

You carve that beetch. :D

I'll add a Replica of the Dragonstone to my list. I feel that the condition should require you to have the stone with you (so you can make a proper copy of it), but would you prefer that I use a quest condition instead so the replica can be crafted even after you hand the stone back in? I doubt that I can make it so you can turn the replica in for the quest (not without altering which reference the quest is tagging, which is not something I want to mess with).

Honestly either works for me, whichever you feel is more logical. The only downside to requiring it be in your inventory is that a lot of people who might like a copy might not visit a forge between Bleak Falls Barrow and handing it in, and thus never know about the option. (But either works for me because ... well ... I'll know about the option! LOL).

Thanks for adding it to the list! :D

Had to register just to weigh in on this..

I strongly propose the inclusion of this mod, it makes this mathematician drool of the possibilities of proper play-balance customization.

Since it's possible to configure it to conform to vanilla, just transcribe those settings as suggested into STEP:Core if you're feeling backbound by the Core Mandate.

Something that I wanted to do in CCO that didn't get done for V1 was to fix the Lunar forge. I'm sure I'm not the only one who thought this was something special the first time they came across it in the game. I've always been rather disappointed that it's just another regular forge. In preparing to add this for CCO v2 (which won't be an imminent release), I'm looking for some thoughts, suggestions, or opinions (all of which are generally found in good supply around here).

1) What should the enchantment/power on the Lunar weapons be? The vanilla enchantment doesn't match the description. One or both need to be changed. Absorb health is the obvious one based on the game's description of the items, but there are some issues with using this depending on how the next question is answered.

2) Should the enchantment work like any other standard enchantment (i.e. it can be disenchanted from the weapon and learned)? Or should it work more like silver weapons, where the effect is an inherent part of the weapon, can't be disenchanted, but allows you to enchant additional effects onto the item?

3) Any suggestions for what additional conditions/ingredients should be required to craft these items. I have a pretty good idea how I want to handle this, but I'm still open to additional inspiration. I can tell say that it won't be a gimme; the player is going to need to do a bit of work to figure out how the forge operates.

1. Absorb health

2. Like the Ebony Blade, but without the increase when killing friends... not disenchantable

3. ??? Must be done under moonlight... Need Fire Salts maybe? Must be a vampire perhaps? The idea of it being lunar makes me think it would be useful against werewolves, and since using an absorb health effect would be on the weapons, maybe only one of vampiric blood could craft it?

Sounds interesting. I'd like to see it get the effect if it is forged/enchanted at the Lunar Forge.

It might be nice to have the enchantment reflect the time of day or of the moon phase it was forged. Maybe you have to create the item at night to get the benefit.

Given that the effect only works at night it should be fairly powerful to make it worth using. Some sort of fiery effect would be nice, although absorb is more useful.

Ability to disenchanted is not necessary (or desirable even) - I would prefer to see it based on being created (or sharpened) at the Lunar Forge rather than just using the vanilla enchantment system. There are already a lot of vanilla enchantments, so something a little different would be nice.

Can't wait to see V2.

I'ld say

1. Absorb health and burn target if moon is out, so if it's clear at night. Maybe twice the damage against non-vampires? ( moon damage)

2. Not an enchantment but inherent but not enchantable.

3. Vampire dust, some wood from the eldergleam sanctuary and fire salts to make the forge hot enough, a human heart to steal the life force of the mortal, and frost salts and dwarves oil to cool off the weapon. I'll also love it if you could add a dark tint on the weapon crafted there, so any weapon is craftable as a lunar version, but has a darkened color and glows dimly in the moon light. Or add custom models and textures and open up a new category. Of course that would require a specific smithing perk and a scaling option...

SPOILER

Maybe for a even more powerful version you need serana's blood or Harkan's after you defeated him?

Gesendet von meinem iPad mit Tapatalk

I am just now reading this and commenting prior to reading others' comments (so this is not biased)

Something that I wanted to do in CCO that didn't get done for V1 was to fix the Lunar forge. I'm sure I'm not the only one who thought this was something special the first time they came across it in the game. I've always been rather disappointed that it's just another regular forge. In preparing to add this for CCO v2 (which won't be an imminent release), I'm looking for some thoughts, suggestions, or opinions (all of which are generally found in good supply around here).

1) What should the enchantment/power on the Lunar weapons be? The vanilla enchantment doesn't match the description. One or both need to be changed. Absorb health is the obvious one based on the game's description of the items, but there are some issues with using this depending on how the next question is answered.

Just what I would have suggested. Drain stamina is another option. Enhanced critical strike is another good option and even enhanced stealth for the wielder.

2) Should the enchantment work like any other standard enchantment (i.e. it can be disenchanted from the weapon and learned)? Or should it work more like silver weapons, where the effect is an inherent part of the weapon, can't be disenchanted, but allows you to enchant additional effects onto the item?

Definitely an inherent property of the metal(s). Like silver.

3) Any suggestions for what additional conditions/ingredients should be required to craft these items. I have a pretty good idea how I want to handle this, but I'm still open to additional inspiration. I can tell say that it won't be a gimme; the player is going to need to do a bit of work to figure out how the forge operates.

Moths obviously. Maybe glow bugs

EDIT: just saw DY's post about vamps. I actually think that crafting at night is a great idea. However, I think that werewolf characters should get a bonus when wielding. The moon gives wolves power. Black soul gem possibly.