Weapon and Armor Fixes (by kryptopyr)

WilliamImm

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Weapons & Armor Fixes is suppose to be adding a SILVER category to the crafting menu. Items with the WeapMaterialSilver keyword should sort under this category. However, I'm not actually seeing a Silver category, and the silver weapons are still under Misc. I've been trying to figure out what's wrong, but from what I can tell everything is set up as it should be. I'm beginning to think the GCK8 category must be broken.

Does anybody get a Silver category with WAF installed? You would also need to have CCO or another mod that adds craftable silver weapons to the game before you would see the category.

I have seen silver within steel (Requiem does this ... or one of its incorporated mods)' date=' but never alone. I assume it is because 'silver' is really a modification to 'steel' in that the weapon base is steel with silver augmentation.[/quote']

WAF used to place the silver weapons in with the steel before I decided it would make more sense for them to have their own category.  The keywords used on the items determine what category they fall into.

hello there.

I want to tell you something, the explain about the "Improved Closeface Helmet_Legendary.esp" are In my honnest opinion, not enought clear, specaly for non english people.

I am not so bad for understand english, but even with Google Trad, i notice i just have to enable tis, and turn off all the other plugin from "Improved CloseFace Helmet" really late .

Maybe some change has needed, i am probably not alone in this case.

Maybe with a normal instal for "Weapon & Armor Fixes" , and later, for "Improved CloseFace Helmet" a link back to the "Improved Closeface Helmet_Legendary.esp" on the "Weapon & Armor Fixes" Page on nexus . What di you think about this ?

Thank for all your hard Work, i am with you !

hello there.

I want to tell you something, the explain about the "Improved Closeface Helmet_Legendary.esp" are In my honnest opinion, not enought clear, specaly for non english people.

I am not so bad for understand english, but even with Google Trad, i notice i just have to enable tis, and turn off all the other plugin from "Improved CloseFace Helmet" really late .

Maybe some change has needed, i am probably not alone in this case.

Maybe with a normal instal for "Weapon & Armor Fixes" , and later, for "Improved CloseFace Helmet" a link back to the "Improved Closeface Helmet_Legendary.esp" on the "Weapon & Armor Fixes" Page on nexus . What di you think about this ?

Thank for all your hard Work, i am with you !

Thanks for the suggestion, I'll make it really clear on both mod pages.

Thanks, I skipped the imp_guard_helm.esp and imp_helm_imp.esp too.

But the wiki is still not clear:

Notice:Currently BOSS doesn't recognize the Improved Closefaced Helmets_Legendary.esp, so you will have to manually move it in your load order to come immediately imp_guard_helm.esp and imp_helm_imp.esp

Before or after? :)

Thanks, I skipped the imp_guard_helm.esp and imp_helm_imp.esp too.

But the wiki is still not clear:

Notice:Currently BOSS doesn't recognize the Improved Closefaced Helmets_Legendary.esp, so you will have to manually move it in your load order to come immediately imp_guard_helm.esp and imp_helm_imp.esp

Before or after? :)

Before :)