Fear and Loathing in New Vegas - Feedback

Alienware 17 R3

NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 980M with 8GB GDDR5

Intel® Core™ i7-6700HQ (Quad-Core, 6MB Cache, up to 3.5GHz w/ Turbo Boost)

17.3 inch UHD (3840 x 2160) IGZO IPS Anti-Glare 400-nits Display

16GB Dual Channel DDR4 at 2133MHz; up to 32GB (additional memory sold separately)

256GB PCIe SSD (Boot) + 1TB 7200RPM SATA 6Gb/s (Storage)

Intel 8260 2x2 802.11ac 2.4/5GHz + Bluetooth4.1

Intel Driver

Intel 8260 Wireless Driver

Mostly a C&P Job but I think i got all the relevant junk.

Fallout 4k Gaming MLG!

Edited by Van555

100% dependent on how much you like Fallout 3. I am not an enormous fan, so I never cared much for TTW. Can't imagine I would be able to roleplay that much if I tried it either, since Courier Six and the Lone Wanderer are built up to be two very different characters imo.

Edited by MonoAccipiter

100% dependent on how much you like Fallout 3. I am not an enormous fan, so I never cared much for TTW. Can't imagine I would be able to roleplay that much if I tried it either, since Courier Six and the Lone Wanderer are built up to be two very different characters imo.

The story was kind of weak and cardboard yeah.

To be honest most of my wanting to get back is to try out dc interiors since my fondest memories of fo3 was methodically working my way through dc building by building and more of that would be really appealing.

The story was kind of weak and cardboard yeah.

To be honest most of my wanting to get back is to try out dc interiors since my fondest memories of fo3 was methodically working my way through dc building by building and more of that would be really appealing.

Do you know that Adonis has TTW guide?

The part where you work toward the radio station with brotherhood was awesome. The mutant stuff was way better in FO3 too. And, the vaults were better too.

I can't stand that vault 22 mission anymore and the other ones are a bit forgetful too.

FNV is held up by the story being much better. Quests are deeper so replayability is higher.

FO3 had more polish and better design. It did suffer from tunnels being really repetitive even though tunnels are really repetitive. The DC Metro stations are the same inside.

Did you download the thing in the link next to the Bash tag hyperlink.

Never mind, I figured it out. I think the file I had saved as mteFunctions.pas wasn't actually the right one, or that I maybe I didn't download it correctly? Anyways, I found another copy of the mteFunctions.pas in the outdated Merge Plugins xEdit Script mod on the Nexus, extracted and used that instead, and everything's working fine now.

It's crazy to think that's it hasn't even been a year since the introduction of merge plugin standalone. It feels like the difference between a pre and post atomic world to pick a random example.

It is definitely one of the greatest tools for Skyrim/Fallout modding. We can keep adding mods!!!. This can be a blessing or curse.

No and yes. Someguy got tired of making his mods look for whether you had completed the earlier versions, since the scripting was so unreliable. NVBIII will for example start even if you haven't done NVBI (which is problematic since it starts right outside of the place where NVBI begins). Also, I have been unable to test them myself.