Fear and Loathing in New Vegas - Feedback

Mojave Patch Outpost. You can open the plugin in question in FNV Edit, and delete everything that says <Error ... > from containers and formlists.

Hmm, I don't have any "<Error ...>" messages, only good old conflicts (red background).

Here are some examples.

Should I resolve those by dragging values like we did in some step of your guide?

Edited by YaroslavKh

The errors are not in the names. They're in the actual lists.

Went through all "could not resolve" errors - worked like a charm!! (I HAVE to learn modding tools more in depth)

I realise it's not a solution, more so a great workaround. But hey - teach a man to fish.

So, onward to testing, tweaking, ENB picking.

Since this setup has more natural (and also a bit bleak/discolored?) look, I'm going to try "Enhanced Shaders ENB" (neutral version).

But I wondered what's yours recommended ENB for your guide Mono?

Edited by YaroslavKh

Went through all "could not resolve" errors - worked like a charm!! (I HAVE to learn modding tools more in depth)

I realise it's not a solution, more so a great workaround. But hey - teach a man to fish.

So, onward to testing, tweaking, ENB picking.

Since this setup has more natural (and also a bit bleak/discolored?) look, I'm going to try "Enhanced Shaders ENB" (neutral version).

But I wondered what's yours recommended ENB for your guide Mono?

If you use RWLE, I recommend Lucent ENB.

Mono uses Old World ENB

Check screenshots thread for samples

https://forum.step-project.com/index.php?/topic/10191-Fear-and-Loathing-in-New-Vegas---Screenshots

Hey Mono, I want to ask something about your updated ADAM.

Is it possible to change the coat mesh from combatranger_upper.nif to that of the improved mesh from combatranger.nif ? It seems impossible for me to do using nifskope, and some of the included armors look much better using the latter mesh (imo).

Hey Mono, I want to ask something about your updated ADAM.

Is it possible to change the coat mesh from combatranger_upper.nif to that of the improved mesh from combatranger.nif ? It seems impossible for me to do using nifskope, and some of the included armors look much better using the latter mesh (imo).

Everything is possible, but it takes a lot of work. Though I'd like to see it fixed, I don't really have a lot of time right now. ADAM had a lot of issues when I took over, and I'm still trying to fix some of them, but the most important part is that it works right now. It even has meshes for females, which was not originally included. I will add this to my list though.

• 3 weeks later...