Fear and Loathing in New Vegas - Feedback

In Sloan, NCR mercenarys have big red exclamation marks, which i figured out that they were missing weapon meshes, because the guns arent visible. That issue started when i installed Mono Millenia Rebalanced Weapon pack.

After looking more closely i figured that the meshes which had exclamation marks were actually Wattz Laser Pistol, which i didnt install and did not know that they were part of Monos Project Nevada Plugins, so i installed the meshes and now it works like it is intended.

Also noticed that i would get a "Out of memory" crash after playing for an hour or two without useing ENBoost, dunno if thats the case

I had the same experience the time I didn't use enboost.

Also laptops take forever to ship...arghh!

I had the same experience the time I didn't use enboost.

Also laptops take forever to ship...arghh!

Yeah, with ReduceSystemMemoryUsage set to True, i get loads of stuttering, so dont want to use that and cant see any alternatives other than useing pcb, but that also wont fix the problem.

Should point out there's a pretty big blocker for me down the line with the NCR troopers needing to be disabled if you fail Don't Tread on the Bear. Also haven't had the energy to work on anything but my weapons pack for like a month.  :confused:

Only a month? Tell me when you get to half a year and still can't find the motivation to do anything.

I think maybe I took F&L as far as I was ever meant to take it. It is what is and now it may just be up to others to carry the torch from here forward.

Only a month? Tell me when you get to half a year and still can't find the motivation to do anything.

I think maybe I took F&L as far as I was ever meant to take it. It is what is and now it may just be up to others to carry the torch from here forward.

No, we shall give you our spirit energy!

Also we may need more compatibility patches.

In all seriousness do what you feel you need to do.

Ohh ok then. just to be safe I'll stick to the medium graphics setting for the texture kids.

The vram test confused me then. Hopefully I can at least get 20-30 fps but we shall see.

I think the 4gb loader enboost and the 7.7 gb of accessible ram will pull me through till the nice computer comes in.

I used to have a stronger computer as a loaner which met step requirements but ended up getting 15-20 in skyrim and that made me pretty paranoid. Also as is clear I'm not super computer literate.

Anyway there's my v log I guess.

Edited by Van555

I have a question, and I wasn't entirely sure if this is an FNVEdit problem, or a Wrye Flash problem, or not a problem at all, so here goes:

I've ran into some confusion while following the guide. At section 4.6 "Merging Fixes", it explains how to merge several similar plugins together, and the final step in the process is generating bash tags for the merge through FNVEdit. I tried doing so, and found out I was missing a file called "mteFunctions.pas". Eventually I found a copy of the file on github, and tried installing it into the Edit Scripts folder in the FNVEdit install folder. Then when I tried generating the bash tags through FNVEdit, I got this error message:

"Error in unit 'mteFunctions' on line 5: 'unit' expected but '<' found."

I realize this is a pretty technical question, but I don't really know how to proceed at this point, besides just ignoring this step in the guide and continue not generating any bash tags ever. I'm very new to Wrye, so I don't really know if neglecting to make bash tags is manageable, or game-breaking.

Did I break FNVEdit, or am I just stupid and I missed a step in the guide?

I have a question, and I wasn't entirely sure if this is an FNVEdit problem, or a Wrye Flash problem, or not a problem at all, so here goes:

I've ran into some confusion while following the guide. At section 4.6 "Merging Fixes", it explains how to merge several similar plugins together, and the final step in the process is generating bash tags for the merge through FNVEdit. I tried doing so, and found out I was missing a file called "mteFunctions.pas". Eventually I found a copy of the file on github, and tried installing it into the Edit Scripts folder in the FNVEdit install folder. Then when I tried generating the bash tags through FNVEdit, I got this error message:

"Error in unit 'mteFunctions' on line 5: 'unit' expected but '<' found."

I realize this is a pretty technical question, but I don't really know how to proceed at this point, besides just ignoring this step in the guide and continue not generating any bash tags ever. I'm very new to Wrye, so I don't really know if neglecting to make bash tags is manageable, or game-breaking.

Did I break FNVEdit, or am I just stupid and I missed a step in the guide?

Did you download the thing in the link next to the Bash tag hyperlink.

Edited by Van555