Fear and Loathing in New Vegas - Feedback

I stand corrected. Well actually I'm sitting, but... nevermind. ::D: As I've mentioned before, your mods are always exceptional so I've high expectations for this one. Now to get back into my F&LNV install, again.

It's pretty sexy imo

If I hypothetically found the time to go through that mod and found a few things I did not think should be added to F&L, would it be possible to collaborate on a version specifically for the guide. Mind you, I have not gone through it yet, so this might not even be an issue. If it's not all that time consuming, I might even do it myself, given permission.

Good lord what an awesome guide!   Thanks!!!

Two suggestions for the next rev:

1)  For the merge fix examples like this one, it's not clear if it's OK to delete the original mods that have been merged (I think it is), so it would be great if you spelled that out along with a recommendation of what to do with the mods.

2) I had 100% success with this guide (I playtested as I went along to try to catch any problems early) until I got to Running FNVLODGen.  I followed the instructions to the letter, but when I went to run the game, I got a huge blank pink screen of death.  To get a playable installation back, first I undid all the FNVLODGen changes (that didn't help), then I flailed wildly, then I stumbled up someone saying a pink screen could have something to do with Archive Invalidation.  I went into MO and turned Archive Invalidation off, launched the game, and it worked perfectly.  I quit, turned Archive Invalidation back on in MO, and it ran perfectly well again, and has been working ever since.  So you might want to mention Archive Invalidation as a potential fix if FNVLODGen goes south.  I haven't had the guts to try it again (will backup my FNV and Mod Organizer directories before I do).

Thanks again!