DoubleYou

Will do = )

I am missing video for a couple of settings but I foresee many updates in the future (at least a couple) so I'll figure them out or harass you when that time comes. Overall I think its pretty good. New approach since I'm using a new format (opened the screen up), hopefully its received well. 

Thanks man = ) ... I have a minute and a half to finish on the video and its 2:30am here... and I can't take stay awake any longer lol. Worked on the video for 12 hours today. 10ish yesterday and the same the previous 2 days. (I voiced it a couple of weeks back and did the editing then)... all that to say... I'll finish it tomorrow and upload it Saturday = ) lol i'll send you a link. 

Hi all, I've been following the F&L in New Vegas modding guide and reached the ini-tweaking part. There I ran to the issue where BethINI will not work correctly with MO 2. To be precise, it "sees" existing MO profiles, but not the location of MO on my disk (displays “ERROR†instead). Simply pointing to that location  and then manually selecting the profile I want to modify causes BethINI to restart and “revert to defaultâ€.

I’ve read that a new version of BethINI should solve the issue, but Nexus will need some time to upload it. Is there a workaround I can use in the meantime? What will happen if I generate new .inis avaible to all profiles (I keep a backup of vanilla inis just in case)?

The antivirus co finally cleared it. Uploaded version 2.5:

-Behind the Scenes: Added support for Mod Organizer 2. Please treat Mod Organizer 2 exactly the same as the original Mod Organizer. The INI files will be duplicated to the relevant Documents\My Games folder for Fallout 4 and Skyrim Special Edition as a temporary workaround until profile INIs are fixed. This will need to be done manually if you are using Mod Organizer 2 for the older games (recommended to stick with Mod Organizer 1.3.11 for them atm).
-Behind the Scenes: INI Path under Setup will now reduce Mod Organizer profile paths to ModOrganizer > Profile-Name if the current INI Path is set to a Mod Organizer profile.
-Behind the Scenes: INI Path will always display the Documents\My Games location as an option.
-Behind the Scenes: If you select "Browse..." for the INI Path and select the same location that is currently the INI Path, BethINI will no longer reload.
-Captions: Improved description for Flickering Light Distance dropdown.
-Controversial Tweaks: Added iNumThreads:HAVOK, iPreloadSizeLimit:General, uExterior Cell Buffer:General, uInterior Cell Buffer:General as controversial tweaks for Fallout 3, Fallout New Vegas, Fallout 4, and Skyrim Special Edition. Added iPreloadSizeLimit:General, uExterior Cell Buffer:General, uInterior Cell Buffer:General as controversial tweaks for Oblivion. Do note that Fallout 4 does raise the default values for iNumThreads:HAVOK from 1 to 7 and iPreloadSizeLimit:General from 25MB to 400MB.
-GUI Messages: Disable Tutorials message of "The game will no display tutorial pop-ups." was fixed to say "The game will no longer display tutorial pop-ups."
-GUI Change: Renamed the Foliage tab Visuals, since there are not enough foliage-related settings, and I need more space to place settings that affect the visuals.
-GUI Change: Moved all the Grass and Tree settings to the right side of the tab.
-Harmful Tweaks: Added bForcePow2Textures:Display 1 (CTD), bUse Shaders:Display 0 (CTD), uExterior Cell Buffer:General -New Tweak: Gamma under the Visuals tab for Oblivion, Fallout 3, Fallout New Vegas, Skyrim, and Skyrim Special Edition.
-Tweaked tweak: Flickering Light Distance dropdown now has better numerical preset options in the dropdown.

• 4 weeks later...