Relighting Skyrim (by NovakDalton and JawZ)

z929669

Well it's a LoS Preset .esp file. I can send it to you for testing if you want. And if it works as it should and looks visually pleasing you can for instance include it into the/a STEP Patch or something like that.

It does have the exact same visuals as RS candle/lantern lights.

Edited by JawZ

Well it's a LoS Preset .esp file. I can send it to you for testing if you want. And if it works as it should and looks visually pleasing you can for instance include it into the/a STEP Patch or something like that.

It does have the exact same visuals as RS candle/lantern lights.

Sure! Send away! I'll be in-game today playing around with some stuff so I'll test it out today.

I think there a just some conflicting lights. I'm not really sure if the placements of those lights is a big deal, but since CRF restores some cut content I thought it would be important for those changes to used for whatever it's restoring.

• 3 months later...

I've recently been laid of at my previous work, which took up all my time. So I have decided to take 2 weeks "vacation" and then I'll jump into a new job which I have an opening in, can jump in anytime I want more or less. So the v4.1 will hopefully be uploaded this or the next week, have started updating ELE - Lite and ELE - Weathers and the ELEP - FVC preset so far.

Edited by JawZ
  • +1 1

• 3 weeks later...

Just updating my mods and am wondering, in the main files section there's version 4 and version 4.0.1, does anyone know if both files need to be downloaded? Version 4 includes meshes and textures where 4.0.1 only has an esp file so i'm thinking I need both, but that would be an assumption.

The old one included a mesh fix to allow a mesh to actually cast shadows when a light bulb was shining on to it. The texture I can't remember what it was right now. But I worked around that and used vanilla state files instead.

v4.1 will yet again include meshes, but entirely new so it won't conflict with any mod out there.

Shadow fix feature, posted on previous page;

https://forum.step-project.com/topic/1229-relighting-skyrim-by-novakdalton-and-jawz/page-9

Just a short question as I haven't found anything on the Nexus site of Relighting Skyrim or Realistic Room Rental.

Is there something like a compatibility patch? Or a do-it-yourself-fix? I'm getting serious clipping in at least one inn with both mods activated (confirmed) aswell as heavy flickering in some other inns (not sure if its also those two mods).

- [REGS] [Screenshot] [RRR, Relighting Skyrim] extreme clipping in Nightgate Inn and probably in other inns too, perhaps connected to the flickering bug

- [REGS] [Video] [RRR?, Relighting Skyrim?] Serious flickering in some (most?) Inns when moving