Relighting Skyrim (by NovakDalton and JawZ)

z929669

• 1 month later...

Can someone update the recommendations please? This is confusing me. It said STEP recommends the "Relighting Skyrim - No JIT" main file,and there is a FOMOD Instructions, which is not included in Relighting Skyrim - No JIT (Only Legendary) main file. The one with FOMOD installer doesn't look up to date and there is no RelightingSkyrim_Legendary.esp in it. Should I install both? Or I just need to install the Relighting Skyrim - No JIT (Only Legendary) main file ignoring the fomod instructions guide?

Edited by Sins

Can someone update the recommendations please? This is confusing me. It said STEP recommends the "Relighting Skyrim - No JIT" main file,and there is a FOMOD Instructions, which is not included in Relighting Skyrim - No JIT (Only Legendary) main file. The one with FOMOD installer doesn't look up to date and there is no RelightingSkyrim_Legendary.esp in it. Should I install both? Or I just need to install the Relighting Skyrim - No JIT (Only Legendary) main file ignoring the fomod instructions guide?

Sorry about that. I've removed the FOMOD instructions. Just install the No JIT version.

• 1 year later...

Hi,

The recommandations for this mod ask to set the priority for it at 30 with LOOT.
I remember doing this easily in the past with the help of this tutorial.
But now, following the "Change priority" section, I can't find the "Priority Value line" in LOOT from step 6 of the tutorial. Theres just a switch and a scrolable list of mods on the right.

Did something change in a recent version of LOOT to set the global priority of a plugin? Or am I missing something?

Thanks!

[spoiler=screenshot]EXvrcGG.png