Step Skyrim LE Patches

DoubleYou

So I am not sure where I am going wrong.  When I try and install the STEP Compilation Mod the options for the both the Core and Extended Patches are greyed out.  I have verified that I have all the .esp files listed and checked in mod organizer for both patches but it still says it is not eligible.

Check the OP of this topic to verify and you have to answer "yes" to the two questions it asks.

So I am not sure where I am going wrong.  When I try and install the STEP Compilation Mod the options for the both the Core and Extended Patches are greyed out.  I have verified that I have all the .esp files listed and checked in mod organizer for both patches but it still says it is not eligible.

I had the same problem earlier, after answering yes to both questions and with all listed mods active.  

I checked ModuleConfig.xml for the compilation installer and Elemental Staves.esp is on the Core Patch dependency list, but isn't mentioned in the requirements post. Re-enabling the 'Elemental Staffs' mod fixed the problem for me, it might be your problem as well.

@Akatosh: It should probably be removed from the installer's dependency check if not necessary or added to the list on the requirements post. 

I've downloaded the STEP Compilation patch 2.2.9.2i High Res patch twice and both downloads have an extraction error in Mod Organizer. Could you guys check the file? I don't ever have corrupted downloads anymore after switching to a wired network.

UPDATE: This doesn't happen for me with the Normal Res patch.

UPDATE 2: So after a computer reboot it wants to work, even with the same file. Never had that happen before. Odd...

Edited by Drakonas

• 2 months later...

https://www.reddit.com/r/skyrimmods/comments/4oraga/step_compilation_patch_claims_that_im_not/ Please add "Elemental Staves.esp" to the list of esps for both Core and Extended. I recently ran into an error(detailed here) and reinstalling the mod regarding this plugin correctly solved it. Without the .esp, I was not eligible for EITHER patch, so I believe the "Elemental Staves.esp" from this mod should be added into the list (don't be dumb like me. Install the main file first and then the optional textures afterwards ; n;)

Edited by devilpool

https://www.reddit.com/r/skyrimmods/comments/4oraga/step_compilation_patch_claims_that_im_not/ Please add "Elemental Staves.esp" to the list of esps for both Core and Extended. I recently ran into an error(detailed here) and reinstalling the mod regarding this plugin correctly solved it. Without the .esp, I was not eligible for EITHER patch, so I believe the "Elemental Staves.esp" from this mod should be added into the list (don't be dumb like me. Install the main file first and then the optional textures afterwards ; n;)

Thanks. I'll get it added. It was probably missed when the patch got an update.

• 2 weeks later...

Can't sleep so I finally got the compilation and patched update done. It's uploading now.

The ruffle feather and EDT are apart of this compilation, so we can remove that mod now. I'll leave it in the guide though to confuse people and ignore their questions about it. 

EDIT: Okay, just had a power outage. Been having lightning storms. Can't upload the high res version tonight. Will finish tomorrow. 

Can't sleep so I finally got the compilation and patched update done. It's uploading now.

The ruffle feather and EDT are apart of this compilation, so we can remove that mod now. I'll leave it in the guide though to confuse people and ignore their questions about it. 

EDIT: Okay, just had a power outage. Been having lightning storms. Can't upload the high res version tonight. Will finish tomorrow. 

Please remember to update the OP with any new required plugins.

perhaps you could accept Daniel's dragon/treasure map? Its a single and forgotton retexture, not included in the book covers.

www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/61032/

Please post this in the general Mods forum. That is the appropriate place for mod suggestions. Also it would get much more visibility there. :-)