Step Skyrim LE Patches

DoubleYou

I just tested it on a STEP:Core profile and it installed beautifully. Please be sure you are installing SMIM and marking "yes" in the installer. Also, do not untick the checkbox on the either of the "Eligibility" pages. They're ticked for a reason. The FOMOD is designed to guide you through it with as little decisions to make as possible, so just leave things selected that it selects for you.

That's the only thing I can think of that's messing with it. Also make sure you are using MO's internal FOMOD installer. The external NCC installer doesn't work as well as the internal installer, and will likely break with this more complex FOMOD. You shouldn't ever need to turn off the internal installer. It's better to let MO decide which one it needs to run.

I just tested it on a STEP:Core profile and it installed beautifully. Please be sure you are installing SMIM and marking "yes" in the installer. Also, do not untick the checkbox on the either of the "Eligibility" pages. They're ticked for a reason. The FOMOD is designed to guide you through it with as little decisions to make as possible, so just leave things selected that it selects for you.

That's the only thing I can think of that's messing with it. Also make sure you are using MO's internal FOMOD installer. The external NCC installer doesn't work as well as the internal installer, and will likely break with this more complex FOMOD. You shouldn't ever need to turn off the internal installer. It's better to let MO decide which one it needs to run.

Ok so I reinstalled SMIM. If I check the core patch.esp, using the override folder and then hovering over the .esp in the plugins list, it still says I have all the necessary masters enabled. If I know try to install the Patch via the mod manager (STEP Compilation Installer - Normal Res - 2292l-11-2-2-9-2l.7z) it asks me if I have installed SMIM and Realistic Ragdolls which I have done. Then it tells me I can't install the extended patch which I expected. The ineligibility box is ticked and I click next. Now it tells me I can't install the Core patch.

I'm not really sure what I am missing as I also made sure to check all the plugins listed in the op are indeed enabled.

Regarding the internal/external FOMOD installer: I'm pretty sure I haven't turned off the internal installer. I have been installing mods with MO by downloading the archive using the download with NMM link. They end up being in the file

~Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Mod Organizer\downloads .

When I now want to install it, I clicked on the install button and choose the archive out of that folder. So am I still using the internal installer this way?

First go into your settings (wrench icon) and confirm on the Plugins tab both are set to "true".

Ensure that all the following are active and that you have not merged any of them (STEP doesn't support merging at this time):

• Dawnguard.esm
  • HearthFires.esm
  • Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp
  • Clothing & Clutter Fixes.esp
  • Cutting Room Floor.esp
  • Guard Dialogue Overhaul.esp
  • Invisibility Eyes Fix.esp
  • Weapons & Armor Fixes_Remade.esp
  • RealisticWaterTwo.esp
  • aMidianBorn_ContentAddon.esp
  • Elemental Staves.esp
  • ExplosiveBoltsVisualized.esp
  • AOS.esp
  • Improved Combat Sounds v2.2.esp
  • ADS.esp
  • The Paarthurnax Dilemma.esp

Updated the Core section of the OP.

• A few mods were missing from the latest Compilation updates so I added them.
  • I also added links to all the mod pages to relieve any confusion on what mods the plugins originate from.
  • Removed Immersive Citizens - AI Overhaul from the lists. We are providing Patch versions without ICAIO as a master for those players who wish not to install the mod so it's no longer a requirement.

First go into your settings (wrench icon) and confirm on the Plugins tab both are set to "true".

Ensure that all the following are active and that you have not merged any of them (STEP doesn't support merging at this time):

• Dawnguard.esm
  • HearthFires.esm
  • Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp
  • Clothing & Clutter Fixes.esp
  • Cutting Room Floor.esp
  • Guard Dialogue Overhaul.esp
  • Invisibility Eyes Fix.esp
  • Weapons & Armor Fixes_Remade.esp
  • RealisticWaterTwo.esp
  • aMidianBorn_ContentAddon.esp
  • Elemental Staves.esp
  • ExplosiveBoltsVisualized.esp
  • AOS.esp
  • Improved Combat Sounds v2.2.esp
  • ADS.esp
  • The Paarthurnax Dilemma.esp

Thanks for your help. I missed the improved Combat sounds. Sorry for bothering you so much.

No problem! Glad you didn't have to do an entire reinstall. That mod isn't actually master is why you didn't pick it up. We're forwarding a couple asset paths from the plugin, therefore, it's required to be installed or the STEP Patches would break those sounds. If you don't want that mod, it's as simple as deleting those paths from the patches and saving it. No need to "clean masters".

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Finally updated the Patches and the Compilation.

• Added latest Ruins Clutter Improved to Compilation
  • Added Chicken fix
  • Patches updated for latest Farmhouse Chimneys, USLP, RS, CRF, and ICAIO
  • Removed a bunch of redundant records

Get it here: https://mega.nz/#!ZQgCSBKI!-AlQy89-iVoLDR-552VnS807lar7zbxnPhXfCKmkxMw

Would appreciate if someone tries it out before I upload it to the Nexus in case I missed something which I am known to do. 

The High Res version will be available in a bit. 

EDIT: High Res: https://mega.nz/#!4A4VHBTK!ffx2Fu4X1ikDGowb4y5h5smBYYZEbvRVdP7OYw89Wa4

• 2 weeks later...

The STEP Compilation detailed instructions page shows the list of included mods, but it does not show which are STEP Core mods and which are STEP Extended mods.

So when installing STEP Core which mods are you installing? Some random unknown mods in the list, or all of the list?

From reading the Disease Descriptions forum thread I understand that Disease Descriptions is included with STEP Extended but not in STEP Core.

I think the documentation would be clearer if the STEP Compilation page showed which mods are STEP Core mods and which are STEP Extended mods.